Vietnam Black Grow

• Thread starter Billygoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

Morning,

well I'm finally going to get these going. These are going to be started along side the 303 seed project. You can follow that one on the other thread. Going to keep the info for each strain in their own thread.

Well, I know allot of people have been waiting for this project a long time. Well, the time is here and I'm going to get the seeds going this afternoon. I've got 15 seeds directly from Fet at Spice Brothers himself. He was nice enough to mail me these pure seed before his problems.

So, I'm happy to be thankful for this gift from him and won't forget the nice favor. If your scanning the threads Fet. BIG THANKS. Got these seeds many moons ago and I'm pretty stoked to be starting these.

I don't know what the flower time is going to be, but I'm guessing passed 100 days. I guess will see soon enough. Stick around, it's about to get really sativaish around here.
Take care,
BG

Here's the info I found from another site. Who know's how true the info is, but it's something to go on.

Vietnamese Black
Description

Donated by Anonymous (check Private Breeders Stock) Heritage: ---------- Nam F1 (Vietnamese sativa hybrid, aka Vietnam Black, aka NAMweed) -Original F1 cross: -Male Northern Vietnam/China Boarder (indica influence) -Female Southern Vietnam outskirts of Saigon (truebreeding pure Sativa NAM) Breeder's description: --------------------- Originating from Vietnamese genetics brought back to North America in 77, she's an extremely potent exotic sativa. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR MEDICIAL USERS: usually resulting in shortness of breath,
difficulty breathing, raised blood pressure, leans towards paranoia. Her sweet tropical ripe mango scent and sickly sweet taste will speak for itself. Vigorous strong brancher and top heavy - support recommended. A very heavy yield compensates for a longer flowering period. Indoor
Specs: Flowering time: 9+ weeks, Height 150 cm, Yield: 1+ gm/watt

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds very intriguing there Billy buddy>>>>Would very much like to try some of that foreign old school kind of marijuana:giggle

:passingjoint:

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey, everyone.

Just wanted to update everyone. I soaked the seeds in water over night. I placed them in wet paper towels today. I will check them in the morning and see if anything has popped. I've got them in the ziplock baggies and on a heating pad. I'm guessing something should be popped or cracked open in the morning. I'll update in the afternoon.

Thanks for stopping by everyone and the support. I'm looking forward to these as much as everyone else. I'm picking up some gear tomorrow. Got to get some new 5 gal pots and some tomato cages. I'm thinking I'm going to need them.
Take care,
BG

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I have my fingers and toes crossed for you Billy>>>>really would like to smoke some charlie<<<<:giggle

:passingjoint:

gtd

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

I'll tell ya, sounds like its for this med user! I love a trippy freaked out kind of high, cant wait to see what comes of these, good luck BG!

true grit

true grit

Hey BG! Good to see ya crankin again with these bro...I will be taggin along! Good luck on these beans!

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
damn sounds nice if all plans out well you planning on sharing some with the farm?

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh man that's the shit right there...been trying to find the VBs FOREVER...been many a year for me...that shit's Flash Gordon on a stick...CANNOT WAIT!! Fabulous news Billy!

winta

winta

oooooh yeeeeea! this the thread i been waitin for bro! cant wait billy welcome back :)

S

SnowCap

Awesome you know I'll be tagging along. Man I love crazy sativas.

Billygoat

Billygoat

Morning everyone,

thanks for stopping by and all the good vibes. I'm just as stoked as everyone else. Well, there is some good news. We got some seeds that have popped. I know the picture is boring, but I figured I'd follow through on the whole steps. Here's a picture of the ones that have popped.

Some of you members already know. With old seeds and asian strains. They take some time to germ, but this is a good sign. The Vietnam Black have 5 nice sprouts. They are in cups with soil and on a heating pad under a shop light. So, I'm guessing in a few days. They should break through the soil. I'll keep everyone updated on the rest of the seeds. There should be some more. Thanks for the kind words and support.
Take care,
BG
Vietnam_Black.JPG

Billygoat

Billygoat

Sorry, i'm in a rush today. 2 more of the VB popped with nice tap root. They are in cups of soil and under light now. That makes a total of 7 VB seeds that have popped. I'll post replies and what I'm thinking I'm going to do with these later on and how I'm going to grow them. Thanks for the support everyone.
Take care,
BG

Billygoat

Billygoat

Morning everyone

Just wanted to update everyone following this thread. Well, this morning marks two more VB popping tap roots. So, I've got two more of the VB seeds in cups of soil under lights. That makes a total of 9 VB's that have popped and made it into cups of soil and under lights.

Oh, and from the picture list below. The first two have popped out of the soil, so we got our first two searching for light. I'm pretty stoked about this. I was alittle worried about these seeds, because you don't see then anymore and they where getting very old. I have no clue as to their age when Fet sent them to me. So, I guess we are good so far.

As for my plans. Here's what I'm planning with these. Feel free to jump on in anyone. I'm planning on growing all of the ones that make it. I'm going to grow them in 5 gallon containers. That should let them get a nice root system and not get to big. I'm going to be using House and Garden A/B Soil nutz and Roots Organic soil and some other goodies. I plan on using everything. As long as all the plants looks good and are healthy. I'm going to use all the females and males. This will give a better and larger gene pool and you grower's can do your own selection with these. Like I said before, I don't know of anyone else with these and I'm glad to be bring them back around, so grower's will be able to select what they like in these. I think the open air pollination will work out well.

Oh, I almost forgot. One more seed has split and should have a tap root out by tomorrow. That should make for a total of 10. That's a two third germ rate. Not bad for old seeds.
Take care,
BG
First_Ones.JPG

Top Bottom