Vietnamese Tourist Hemp

• Thread starter Mason201
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mason201

Green Hornet Seeds sold these seeds while back
and must have been discontinued selling them.
I am not really sure if this was a thai strain or another
killer strain out of the viet-cong jungles.Maybe some one
has knowledge about that Vietnamese:character0050: Tourist Hemp..

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Mason201, If, you have them they are good i believe...the real deal! If, your looking for Viet. Black Seeds..try Billy Goat Seeds ..Viet. Black seeds will be ready this winter i believe! Hope that helps you! monkey5

jimihendrixsantana

jimihendrixsantana

Hi
Did anyone grow this Strain out? I never saw anyone growing it. Should be a good one!

jimihendrixsantana

jimihendrixsantana

Actually i know for a fact these Vietnam Tourist -Green Hornet was the most psychedelic Strain on Earth.

I think i smoked it once, as it was around in Year 2000 in the golden Times of Swiss Cannabis.
And my experience matches 100, 0000 Percent with what i heard from it.

I smoked alot in those Days, really, im pretty shure i have a good Impression of what cannabis is about, thanks tho those Laws we had.
The genetics were so fresh then, not Degraded, trough and trough good..

But nothing came even close to this Vietnam Tourist - Green Hornet. Most hallucinogen Weed i ever smoked, and i smoked Thai too..

I spent 6 years now systematically hunting the Net for it. What i learned that it was sold in limited in Seedform, nobody reproduced it, and Greenhornet himselve lost it.

I just wanted to tell if anybody finds this in his Seedstash.. Reproduce it! Its the Diamond of the Weed.
Its close to perfection..

Vietnam torist sharpened softly BEST
Homesteader

Homesteader

Grab some thai seeds and search for phenotypes you like. Some of these strains don't have great highs imo. Kinda racey heartbeat/bad thoughts stuff sometimes and they are very difficult to grow out fully. Just my opinion. Never heard of the tourist strain or anything though

jimihendrixsantana

jimihendrixsantana

This strain was something else.

I smoked Thai, it was not even close as strong. Even i got hallucinations on Thai.

If anyone has heard of anything of Green Hornet probably there is still a Pack of the Viet somewhere just sitting in Seedstah. If you heard anything related to the Vendor GreenHornet, pursue it, cause this Viet was GOLD

Last edited:
jimihendrixsantana

jimihendrixsantana

Does anyone know if the original Poster "Mason201" is on another Forum?

His last post was around 2010.... I dont think he still here.
I just want to inform him that if he actually bought it, and probaly still has some Packs, that its a very special Strain.

Last edited:
Top Bottom