Vintage Waterworks 1972 Bong

• Thread starter Hollierenee1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
With the chips out of it maybe $20... I dont think there is much a high end vintage bong collectables market lol...

Similar stuff on Ebay or whatever usually goes for pretty cheap.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
The year my wife was made ..... good luck my older sister has the exact same one on a shelf in her kitchen used now as a vase for tall steamed flowers man we smoked pounds of my dad's sativa through was pretty smooth indeed I'd say it worth what some old stoner will pay for it . Od .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
The year my wife was made ..... good luck my older sister has the exact same one on a shelf in her kitchen used now as a vase for tall steamed flowers man we smoked pounds of my dad's sativa through was pretty smooth indeed I'd say it worth what some old stoner will pay for it . Od .
Now how much do you want for it

......... Od .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I just received it as a gift and was just wondering it’s worth. I’m not getting rid of it:-)
Yes I gathered that I was just kidding around it's early in down under land . Od

Unhinged

Unhinged

OilHead

OilHead

Cool piece! Whether or not there's much cash value I'd hold onto that one too.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

You tried the glass trading forum sites? I don't know much about them, but I have a friend that makes his money buying and selling on those sites.

Latest posts

Top Bottom