ViparSpectra Christmas New Year Giveaway - Special Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ponky

Ponky

You never mentioned who you nominate to win the light
No. Because I was waiting for someone to say. Hey good idea. And make a contest. I have a handful of dudes in mind. Ones with really good clones. Some with really good pictures. But I'll wait until the next give away. I don't need lights. But I want forum people who I know have good gear to make grow logs of some of it. And frankly these contests are stale. Need a change.

Brad104

Brad104

I messed all up sorry @ViparSpectra
My perfect grow light would definitely be the KS 5000 I love the numbers it shows for the ppfd and the detachable driver is awesome too!
U.S.A
@IamN2pot
@logan101
@MochiGardens
">#ViparSpectra.😊
Thanks for the amazing opportunity and thank you for catching my mistake,so I have a chance now @wining one of your great products Best of luck to us all!!!!

ViparSpectra

Supporter
I messed all up sorry @ViparSpectra
My perfect grow light would definitely be the KS 5000 I love the numbers it shows for the ppfd and the detachable driver is awesome too!
U.S.A
@IamN2pot
@logan101
@MochiGardens
">#ViparSpectra.😊
Thanks for the amazing opportunity and thank you for catching my mistake,so I have a chance now @wining one of your great products Best of luck to us all!!!!
Best of luck to you!! 💪 💪

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

The winners will be picked out randomly on January 6, 2023 😶‍🌫️😦

Good luck to everyone! 🔥🔥🔥
Mighty fine of ya and Happy Holidays my friend

1. The P2000 is my favorite model for sure. I have one of your 3x3 tents packed away in my garage because I have no light for it 😦 I've killed every clone I've grown because I don't have a 3rd light 😆
2. USA #ViparSpectra
3. @2Bad @Perrin6363 @AnimalHouse

Thanks again for the sweat bet and opportunity 🙌🤗

20221214 192819

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Mighty fine of ya and Happy Holidays my friend

1. The P2000 is my favorite model for sure. I have one of your 3x3 tents packed away in my garage because I have no light for it 😦 I've killed every clone I've grown because I don't have a 3rd light 😆
2. USA #ViparSpectra
3. @2Bad @Perrin6363 @AnimalHouse

Thanks again for the sweat bet and opportunity 🙌🤗
Thank you for participating in the contest and glad you love our product!! Good luck to you!!😄😄😄

GrilledCheeze

GrilledCheeze

Hello THC growers,

Thank you for the amazing contribution to the community, and the great support to ViparSpectra. ❤️❤️❤️

With Christmas and New Year 2023 around the corner, the most wonderful time of the year, we would love to celebrate with you here by hosting the "Christmas New Year Giveaway"! Welcome to join in and have a great break here. 🥳🥳🥳🔥🔥🔥

🏆 Prize 1: P2000 grow light x1 (1 Winner)
🏆Prize 2: $50 official coupon x3 (3 Winners)

Entry rules:
1. Answer the question, "Which model is your favorite among ViparSpectra Pro Series grow lights? Why?";
2. Leave your country and the hashtag #ViparSpectra in the reply;
3. @ 3 friends

Time: December 5, 2022 - January 5, 2023

Winner Selection:
The winners will be picked out randomly on January 6, 2023.

Multiple entries are welcome.
The best winner needs to share your grow journal with P2000 in the THC community.
The final interpretation right of this activity belongs to ViparSpectra.

Good luck to everyone! 🔥🔥🔥

View attachment 1308745
I'm loving the KS5000 because of the high quality components. #ViparSpectra USA @HippyFarmer420 @SSgrower @LegalizeNorway

Saint1

Saint1

The KS5000 is THE FAVORITE!!! the Samsung Diodes and the ability of Daisy Chaining, Awesome feature.
USA
#ViparSpectra

@PerfecTrader @Goodshit97 @Gagerage420

Thank you for the opportunity!!!

Brad104

Brad104

I'm sticking with the KS 5000 would be great for me !It's an excellent light from seed to harvest.
#ViparSpectra
U.S.A

@IamN2pot ,@LoganatorDude ,@FacelesDoll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom