ViparSpectra Christmas New Year Giveaway - Special Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iearnit

Iearnit

Hello THC growers,

Thank you for the amazing contribution to the community, and the great support to ViparSpectra. ❤️❤️❤️

With Christmas and New Year 2023 around the corner, the most wonderful time of the year, we would love to celebrate with you here by hosting the "Christmas New Year Giveaway"! Welcome to join in and have a great break here. 🥳🥳🥳🔥🔥🔥

🏆 Prize 1: P2000 grow light x1 (1 Winner)
🏆Prize 2: $50 official coupon x3 (3 Winners)

Entry rules:
1. Answer the question, "Which model is your favorite among ViparSpectra Pro Series grow lights? Why?";
2. Leave your country and the hashtag #ViparSpectra in the reply;
3. @ 3 friends

Time: December 5, 2022 - January 5, 2023

Winner Selection:
The winners will be picked out randomly on January 6, 2023.

Multiple entries are welcome.
The best winner needs to share your grow journal with P2000 in the THC community.
The final interpretation right of this activity belongs to ViparSpectra.

Good luck to everyone! 🔥🔥🔥

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

''The Viparspectra P2000 is an excellent small grow light for the money.''-MIGRO, and my favourite of the Pro Series P2000! 🇿🇦 ✌️
#ViparSpectra
@KYSEAN
@Brad104
@learner

ViparSpectra

Supporter
''The Viparspectra P2000 is an excellent small grow light for the money.''-MIGRO, and my favourite of the Pro Series P2000! 🇿🇦 ✌️
#ViparSpectra
@KYSEAN
@Brad104
@learner
Thank you for taking part in it! And don't forget to leave your country, lol~

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Dear friends, It seems that Christmas time is here once again, and it's time again to bring in the new year.

ViparSpectra wish the merriest of Christams to you and your loved ones, and we wish you happiness and prosperity in the year ahead. 🔥 🔥 🔥

W

WyattTerp

Hello THC growers,

Thank you for the amazing contribution to the community, and the great support to ViparSpectra. ❤️❤️❤️

With Christmas and New Year 2023 around the corner, the most wonderful time of the year, we would love to celebrate with you here by hosting the "Christmas New Year Giveaway"! Welcome to join in and have a great break here. 🥳🥳🥳🔥🔥🔥

🏆 Prize 1: P2000 grow light x1 (1 Winner)
🏆Prize 2: $50 official coupon x3 (3 Winners)

Entry rules:
1. Answer the question, "Which model is your favorite among ViparSpectra Pro Series grow lights? Why?";
2. Leave your country and the hashtag #ViparSpectra in the reply;
3. @ 3 friends

Time: December 5, 2022 - January 5, 2023

Winner Selection:
The winners will be picked out randomly on January 6, 2023.

Multiple entries are welcome.
The best winner needs to share your grow journal with P2000 in the THC community.
The final interpretation right of this activity belongs to ViparSpectra.

Good luck to everyone! 🔥🔥🔥

View attachment 1308745
KS5000 is my fav because it's perfectly sized for the ubiquitous 4x4 tents.

pigneguy

pigneguy

Thank you for taking part in it! And don't forget to leave your country, lol~
"don't forget to leave your country..." haha, thought you were telling him to get out/leave his country . Maybe the UK with it's terrible food :)
I'm choosing the #ViparSpectra P2000 for my 2x4 closet grow.Usable PPF umols and cost efficiency meet my criteria perfectly. P.S i kick myself for not leaving the UK sooner. 80 degree Xmas in Cali !

Brad104

Brad104

The KS 5000 is my dream light, I am going to be replacing a lot of old 1000 HPS lights and one of the KS 5000 would definitely be a good start as a replacement.Thank you again for this great opportunity and contest.
">#ViparSpectra.😊
#United States
@IamN2pot ,@logan101 @stacaz99

ViparSpectra

Supporter
The KS 5000 is my dream light, I am going to be replacing a lot of old 1000 HPS lights and one of the KS 5000 would definitely be a good start as a replacement.Thank you again for this great opportunity and contest.
">#ViparSpectra.😊
#United States
@IamN2pot ,@logan101 @stacaz99
@Brad104 So glad you love KS5000, believe it could help you to bring more harvest! 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom