ViparSpectra Christmas New Year Giveaway - Special Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigBlonde

BigBlonde

@BigBlonde Would you tell us why you could like to use the P2000? ViparSpectra always listen to customers' suggestions. Thank you.
The P2000 is the right size for the tents I use and people who use them seem to like them. I'm currently using XS2000s and XS1000s, so I probably wouldn't buy a P2000, but I would be happy to receive one as a gift. I'm planning to buy another tent and will need a light for it.

Brad104

Brad104

Im #1. I dont like0 poop 0@

I'm still doubling down and say the KS 5000 series.I would love to do a side by side grow with my SE 5000 and the KS 5000 to see how well the 301 h diodes do against the 301 b in my SE 5000 so I am hoping to win,so I may show everyone, how much the KS 5000 beats the SE 5000 by!
#ViparSpectra
#U.S.A
I forgot to add 3 friends today sorry here they are @IamN2pot ,@LoganatorDude @Gaslenz #ViparSpectra
#U.S.A

GrowDuGas

GrowDuGas

KS5000! Best bang for buck!!

Canada 🇨🇦

Join in the #ViparSpectra Giveaway guys!

@Observationist
@TSD
@SSgrower

Last edited:
GrowDuGas

GrowDuGas

KS5000 is the best for me! Dude Grows on YT says it’s one of the best lights yu can get.

More to join the #ViparSpectra Giveaway 😱

Canada 🇨🇦

@Cypress66
@Lockebox
@stratman61

Last edited:
GrowDuGas

GrowDuGas

The best led is KS5000 for a 4x4. It is super powerful and efficient.

Happy New Years and good luck to ALL!!!

Canada 🇨🇦

Join #ViparSpectra Giveaway!!
(read rules top of page 1)

@Panhead59
@SchwiftyGrower
@Bushbandit

Last edited:
Brad104

Brad104

Happy new year #vipraspectra , and everyone in the giveaway and on the forum! I hope everyone had a safe and great holiday. Thanks again for the opportunity,I'm sticking with the KS 5000 light,I'd love to add it to my grow.@ViparSpectra
@Sofiawest99 ,@Thomasc405 ,@pollinas
#U.S.A
#ViparSpectra

Cypress66

Cypress66

Hello THC growers,

Thank you for the amazing contribution to the community, and the great support to ViparSpectra. ❤️❤️❤️

With Christmas and New Year 2023 around the corner, the most wonderful time of the year, we would love to celebrate with you here by hosting the "Christmas New Year Giveaway"! Welcome to join in and have a great break here. 🥳🥳🥳🔥🔥🔥

🏆 Prize 1: P2000 grow light x1 (1 Winner)
🏆Prize 2: $50 official coupon x3 (3 Winners)

Entry rules:
1. Answer the question, "Which model is your favorite among ViparSpectra Pro Series grow lights? Why?";
2. Leave your country and the hashtag #ViparSpectra in the reply;
3. @ 3 friends

Time: December 5, 2022 - January 5, 2023

Winner Selection:
The winners will be picked out randomly on January 6, 2023.

Multiple entries are welcome.
The best winner needs to share your grow journal with P2000 in the THC community.
The final interpretation right of this activity belongs to ViparSpectra.

Good luck to everyone! 🔥🔥🔥

View attachment 1308745
I have been using the 300 for the last garden for the veg instead of a t5 and the result is a bit of a difference in the speed of the growth and its using 8 wts extra yea good light and a better life hopefully that is the only one that I have used to be honest peace ✌️

GrowDuGas

GrowDuGas

I’m going with the #ViparSpectra KS5000 for my favourite light because it has perfect light distribution for a 4x 4 grow area and is super powerful.

#ViparSpectra

@Mr.GreenthumbOG
@strider26554
@PipeCarver

@JerzeyMike
@ArtfulCodger
@Kfreek

@GNick55
@Mazeblue1
@Moshmen

Happy New year to all!

Status