ViparSpectra Christmas New Year Giveaway - Special Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowDuGas

GrowDuGas

I’m sticking to the KS5000 cause really need a good light like this to add to my grows!!!

I have researched a lot for years and am ready to grow A+ Buds (grow journal included) 😍🙏🤞🏽

Thanks #ViparSpectra for the amazing opportunity.

Shout to all these amazing friends I learn from over the years, get in the GIVEAWAY. 🤘🏽

@justiceman
@ibTheMan
@sfzoo

@jean2
@Abek666
@mrbong73

@Purple Grapes
@winterdowell
@curandero2012

@buddy Hemphill
@turbo14
@7thson

@sneakyg
@jcash
@massh61

@daliwarpaint
@krystalkola
@slap14

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Hello growers~ It's the very last 3 days left till the end! You still get the chance to join the game now. Don't miss out~

Thanks for you all joining in our activity! Below is the participating list! Let us know if we miss the info of you.

Let's stay tuned to see who will be the winner~ Are you the one? Good luck to you all~

ViparSpectra

Supporter
I’m sticking to the KS5000 cause really need a good light like this to add to my grows!!!

I have researched a lot for years and am ready to grow A+ Buds (grow journal included) 😍🙏🤞🏽

Thanks #ViparSpectra for the amazing opportunity.

Shout to all these amazing friends I learn from over the years, get in the GIVEAWAY. 🤘🏽

@justiceman
@ibTheMan
@sfzoo

@jean2
@Abek666
@mrbong73

@Purple Grapes
@winterdowell
@curandero2012

@buddy Hemphill
@turbo14
@7thson

@sneakyg
@jcash
@massh61

@daliwarpaint
@krystalkola
@slap14
I'm so pleased to hear that you liked it! Fingers crossed!🤞🤞

GrowDuGas

GrowDuGas

Favourite: #ViparSpectra P2000

Why?: It will fit my grow tent amazingly and is all that’s missing for me to grow top quality buds 🤞🏽🙏

@freezeland2
@Bigdaddyg8kid
@ballfam7709

Good luck everyone and thank you #ViparSpectra for the amazing opportunity. ❤️

X

Xantum

The ViparSpectra P2500 would be my favourite because it has 250W, covers 4x3,5 area wich would and could be suitable for my 4x4 tent in vegitation. I'm not THAT picky! It has full range spectrum and spits out a beautiful 1785 umol/m2/s at 12" height which is neat. It is a nice piece to puzzle with too if one got extra equipement.
Sweden #ViparSpectra
@iX_Lazy_Xi
@dreamnfox
@RootsRuler
(i don't have friends here but i picked out these fine lads anyway ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom