ViparSpectra Christmas New Year Giveaway - Special Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowDuGas

GrowDuGas

Favourite is the P2000 because it will allow me to finally pump enough watts into my 2x4 grow tent OR I could pair it beside my 300w led in my 4x4 grow tent!

#ViparSpectra

@nmsunshine
@badkickz
@Low_Octane

Again thanks to #ViparSpectra for this giveaway opportunity!!

TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

The p2000 would be awesome to win as its time that I upgrade my light and it is a perfect size for my tent.

Canada
#ViparSpectra

@lsears51 @Ksands420 @Urameshi

GrowDuGas

GrowDuGas

Last chance to join the #ViparSpectra Giveaway!!

Favourite: P2000 because it’s perfect edition to either of my grow spaces!

Why??: Super powerful and dimmable. The reviews on Amazon are VERY good too, check for yourself.

@H.TG1
@myranbou
@AdkBuds

@mr.bigwolf
@DavidAugust
@TVH

Don’t miss your chance to join to all the people I’ve tagged! 🤘🏽

Good luck everyone and thanks to #ViparSpectra for an awesome chance at an amazing grow light! 🙏❤️

TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

The p2000 would be terrific for my tent as its a high quality light at an affordable price!!

Canada
#ViparSpectra

@Lsmokie79 @Trailertrish @weed420420420420420

TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

The p2000 is my choice for best light for my tent.

Why? Because I need an upgrade and its also a great quality light and dimmable. I can hear my plants begging for its sweet sweet spectrum!!

#ViparSpectra

Canada

@deach @Sean86 @pollinas

X

Xantum

Hello growers~ It's the very last 3 days left till the end! You still get the chance to join the game now. Don't miss out~

Thanks for you all joining in our activity! Below is the participating list! Let us know if we miss the info of you.
View attachment 1316294

Let's stay tuned to see who will be the winner~ Are you the one? Good luck to you all~

Some people are listed several times? Is that correct?

TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

Ahaa ok :)
Yeah nevermind then, im not gonna bother posting 500 posts just to win, one is good enough. Stupid rules tho in my holy opinion 😁
Ya I agree. Each person should only be allowed to post once.

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Hello everybody!

Here is the list of participants! There are 30 participants to meet the rules.

Thank you all for joining in our Christmas New Year Giveaway! Please check your drawing number.

The drawing will begin soon! You'll be the lucky guy? Let's anticipate! Good luck to everyone!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Ahaa ok :)
Yeah nevermind then, im not gonna bother posting 500 posts just to win, one is good enough. Stupid rules tho in my holy opinion 😁
Yeah i dont agree with the numerous posts either. Should be 1 and done like the other sponsored giveaways.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Hello growers~ It's the very last 3 days left till the end! You still get the chance to join the game now. Don't miss out~

Thanks for you all joining in our activity! Below is the participating list! Let us know if we miss the info of you.
View attachment 1316294

Let's stay tuned to see who will be the winner~ Are you the one? Good luck to you all~
oh no my number 3 spot got disqualified sadge face

Zpotato

Zpotato

Even more "user names" and yes that was the nr 3 post that won, there are no such users on THC farmer

Iearnit

Iearnit

Sure but who cares? Kinda weird that you need friends in order to enter, does it not?

Zpotato

Zpotato

Sure but who cares? Kinda weird that you need friends in order to enter, does it not?
If @GreenGalaxyFarm wasn't allowed to be number 3 because he forgot to link 3 people then putting 3 made up ones shouldn't count either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom