ViparSpectra November Celebration Giveaway-Get Special Gift

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Have a Viperspectra 600w 2 cycle light has been running for years so good I bought another but it's still in box, best lights for money in my opinion, however an upgrade would be very nice of u! Faithful Customer #Viperspectra
@Edinburg VIPARSPECTRA is a professional manufacturer, specializes in LED grow lights for more than 10 years. VIPARSPECTRA LED grow lights are designed with high quality and are ideal for indoor horticulture plants. We are glad you and your plants love ViparSpectra led lights, thank you for your support to ViparSpectra.

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Oops USA, I can say I good thing about my 600w autoflowers luv the blue light nothing bad to say it just keeps chugging along for years, however I do not own the light ur giving away, USA# Viperspectra
@Edinburg Welcome to participate ViparSpectra November Celebration Giveaway, maybe you are the luckier.
Don't forget to Share one advantage or disadvantage of XS2000 in the comment.

Good luck to you! 🤞🤞🥰

E

Edinburg

Do not own the light you are giving away so can't review it, I only go by the 2 lights I own for my autoflowers, as stated can't kill light and have brought home many fine crops, there is no downside to this light, as stated it's been running continuously for years thought some bulbs will blow but keeps chugging along bought another but never un boxed, I can't say anything good or bad about the light your giveing away bc that would be lieing however your lights never gave me a problem so I would assume your new lights would be better, USA # Viperspectra

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Dear Thcfarmer friends,

🙌 To celebrate ViparSpectra official account set up here, there is a celebration Giveaway Party! 🥳

Easy to participate.:
1. Share one advantage or disadvantage of XS2000 in the comment;
2. Leave your country and the hashtag #ViparSpectra in the comment
3. The winner is required to share a grow diary

🏆 Prize :ViparSpectra XS2000 X 1

Samsung LM301B
MeanWell Driver
FLEXIBLE DIMMER

Time: Nov 4th-Nov 30th

Winner Selection:
The winners will be picked out randomly on Dec.1st

Note:
Each person can only participate once per day.
The final interpretation right of this activity belongs to ViparSpectra.

Good luck to everyone! 🔥

View attachment 1299265
I have been primarily running viparspectra for 3 years now, I have 2 s2000 2 s1500 1 s1000 and a back up s600 for my clone box. They are wonderful lights that produce big dense buds, major plus. Love the leds, high quality stuff. The drivers are strong, a lot of folks say they dim over time, I’m here to say I have been running all of the above lights solid for 2-3 years. Haven’t had to retire 1 yet. I’m a very happy customer. The only thing I would love to see in the future is an on/off switch, other than that you have a #ViparSpectra customer for life. Go through my profile on this site, you can see the lights in action and the results of a few of my grows. Thanks for making great lights affordable.

6F137DA0 12EA 4AC1 93D1 0BC73E9E4923
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I have been primarily running viparspectra for 3 years now, I have 2 s2000 2 s1500 1 s1000 and a back up s600 for my clone box. They are wonderful lights that produce big dense buds, major plus. Love the leds, high quality stuff. The drivers are strong, a lot of folks say they dim over time, I’m here to say I have been running all of the above lights solid for 2-3 years. Haven’t had to retire 1 yet. I’m a very happy customer. The only thing I would love to see in the future is an on/off switch, other than that you have a #ViparSpectra customer for life. Go through my profile on this site, you can see the lights in action and the results of a few of my grows. Thanks for making great lights affordable.
USA here!!!!

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

Advantage - Quality mechanics at very affordable price (diodes, driver, dimmers, heatsink).
Disadvantage - I only have 1 😂

USA
#ViparSpectra

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Do not own the light you are giving away so can't review it, I only go by the 2 lights I own for my autoflowers, as stated can't kill light and have brought home many fine crops, there is no downside to this light, as stated it's been running continuously for years thought some bulbs will blow but keeps chugging along bought another but never un boxed, I can't say anything good or bad about the light your giveing away bc that would be lieing however your lights never gave me a problem so I would assume your new lights would be better, USA # Viperspectra
@Edinburg Thanks for your honesty. You could have a check the XS2000 in our official shop and given us some idea. You could express the advantages you want/need, if this light does not have this feature, this should be a disadvantage, right?

ViparSpectra

Supporter
@Captspaulding We're so glad that you and your plant are satisfied with ViparSpectra Pro Series lights. Thanks for your great support to Viparspectra. Best wishes to you! 🤞

Normally, the lights will not dim over time, to anyone, if who's ViparSpectra light dims over time, please contact ViparSpectra customer service email, and we will honor the warranty for you. 🥰

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
@Captspaulding We're so glad that you and your plant are satisfied with ViparSpectra Pro Series lights. Thanks for your great support to Viparspectra. Best wishes to you! 🤞

Normally, the lights will not dim over time, to anyone, if who's ViparSpectra light dims over time, please contact ViparSpectra customer service email, and we will honor the warranty for you. 🥰
Oh, I have not had that issue at all. I have read some people who have left reviews, and I chalked some of the comments up nonsense, I’ve been using all my viparspectra lights for 2-3 years with no breaks, and they in my opinion, are bulletproof at this point. Thanks for the warranty info, but I’m pretty sure I’m not gonna need it 🙏.

Top Bottom