ViparSpectra November Celebration Giveaway-Get Special Gift

indogrow420

indogrow420

1; I would be honored to replace my no-name brand low wattage led panel with ViparSpectra quality!
2; Advantages: Big step up compared to the fixture I currently have.
>>>>> The XS2000 Has LM301B Diodes + Dimmer! Lets go, veg and flower EZ! <<<<<
3; Disadvantages; Might need safety squints

4: Will start a new grow journal happily showing how the XS2000 performs!
-=-=Canada=-=-
#ViparSpectra

Viparspectra
Last edited:

ViparSpectra

Supporter
1; I would be honored to replace my no-name brand low wattage led panel with ViparSpectra quality!
2; Advantages: Big step up compared to the fixture I currently have.
>>>>> The XS2000 Has LM301B Diodes + Dimmer! Lets go, veg and flower EZ! <<<<<
3; Disadvantages; Might need safety squints

4: Will start a new grow journal happily showing how the XS2000 performs!
-=-=Canada=-=-
#ViparSpectra
@indogrow420 Wear a sunglass could help! Best wishes to you! 🤗

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Dear Thcfarmer friends,

🙌 To celebrate ViparSpectra official account set up here, there is a celebration Giveaway Party! 🥳

Easy to participate.:
1. Share one advantage or disadvantage of XS2000 in the comment;
2. Leave your country and the hashtag #ViparSpectra in the comment
3. The winner is required to share a grow diary

🏆 Prize :ViparSpectra XS2000 X 1

Samsung LM301B
MeanWell Driver
FLEXIBLE DIMMER

Time: Nov 4th-Nov 30th

Winner Selection:
The winners will be picked out randomly on Dec.1st

Note:
Each person can only participate once per day.
The final interpretation right of this activity belongs to ViparSpectra.

Good luck to everyone! 🔥

View attachment 1299265
All the THC growers, good news!!!~

ViparSpectra will run Black Friday and Cyber Monday (BFCM) BIG SALES on Amazon sites. MORE THAN 20% OFF for KS/XS/Pro series grow lights!!! Limited Inventories. Don't miss out!

Head up to the sites if you may need some lights to upgrade.

👉 US: amazon.com/viparspectra
👉CA:amazon.ca/viparspectra
👉AU:amazon.com.au/viparspectra
👉EU:amazon.de/viparspectra
👉UK:
amazon.co.uk/viparspectra

W

WannaBeGreenThumbz

Well a big disadvantage of the XS2000 is the FACT I don't have one 😅

I just bought your 5x5 grow tent last night and have yoyr heat mat for seedlings coming I've had your light for a minute it's about time to finally get to utilize her in your tent 🫡 we got Godzilla Goo autos and Skunk runtz autos going on a healthy experiment of soils, some with natures own autoflower living soil, some have Gia greens just base and some with base and bloom like good ol Canuck on YT. The autos will be organic and spectra'd out later I got GSC and strawberry cheesecake phenos from Humboldt County seeds arriving and in the fridge there's Dosi Domania F1 I look forward to @ViparSpectra helping me battle the elements and provide quality lighting

P.s we really gotta do summin bout that big disadvantage #ViparSpectra

In all seriousness would love the dimmers on her for my youngins to be in a tent from the jump like I'm listening to onyx "jump jump" ✌️

Oh almost forgot #USA #USA #USA from the dirty desert of Arizona happy grows friends let's get after them gains today!!!

Screenshot 20221117 065537 Amazon Shopping
20221117 070344

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Well a big disadvantage of the XS2000 is the FACT I don't have one 😅

I just bought your 5x5 grow tent last night and have yoyr heat mat for seedlings coming I've had your light for a minute it's about time to finally get to utilize her in your tent 🫡 we got Godzilla Goo autos and Skunk runtz autos going on a healthy experiment of soils, some with natures own autoflower living soil, some have Gia greens just base and some with base and bloom like good ol Canuck on YT. The autos will be organic and spectra'd out later I got GSC and strawberry cheesecake phenos from Humboldt County seeds arriving and in the fridge there's Dosi Domania F1 I look forward to @ViparSpectra helping me battle the elements and provide quality lighting

P.s we really gotta do summin bout that big disadvantage #ViparSpectra

In all seriousness would love the dimmers on her for my youngins to be in a tent from the jump like I'm listening to onyx "jump jump" ✌️

Oh almost forgot #USA #USA #USA from the dirty desert of Arizona happy grows friends let's get after them gains today!!!
@WannaBeGreenThumbz Thanks for your great support to ViparSpectra. We believe ViparSpectra quality Led light could bring you happy growth! 🤗

W

WannaBeGreenThumbz

@WannaBeGreenThumbz Thanks for your great support to ViparSpectra. We believe ViparSpectra quality Led light could bring you happy growth! 🤗
ive had a few problems with 1 but it is just my first grow ever, I have a passion for cultivating I'm super addicted, look forward to testing your tent and even if I don't win this testing your light compared to my 2 advanced spectrum lights that came automaticly with the tent, I'm pretty sure you guys have them beat just on quality of looks alone
20221117 184439
20221117 184617

ViparSpectra

Supporter
ive had a few problems with 1 but it is just my first grow ever, I have a passion for cultivating I'm super addicted, look forward to testing your tent and even if I don't win this testing your light compared to my 2 advanced spectrum lights that came automaticly with the tent, I'm pretty sure you guys have them beat just on quality of looks aloneView attachment 1303863View attachment 1303865
@WannaBeGreenThumbz Thank you for your approval of our lights. Your plant's leaves get yellow, due to a nutrient deficiency

W

WannaBeGreenThumbz

@WannaBeGreenThumbz Thank you for your approval of our lights. Your plant's leaves get yellow, due to a nutrient deficiency
Yup I'm trying to pull put of that now I believe it was a Mag def!!! Epsom salt to the rescue

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
A great thing about these lights is the ability to adjust lumen output for the different stages of growth
“The stranger”
Day 3 flower
#ViparSpectra
USA

3CA4A6BC 3C79 438F BE30 A1B91773FFB2
Perrin6363

Perrin6363

One advantage is the detachable driver. I had hearing issues in my tent when I put up another light bc I couldn't take the driver out. It should be a standard on all lights.

#ViparSpectra
USA

Thanks again for the opportunity.

Top Bottom