ViparSpectra November Celebration Giveaway-Get Special Gift

E

Edinburg

@Edinburg Thank you! We understand that you do not want to do business with Amazon. How about from the website: https://www.viparspectra.com/?
I have used your 2 cycle 600w led for 7 years, it ran so long and you lowered the price so I would have another in case you dicontinued it, it is still in the un opened box, I have been growing weed for many years but for the last 10 only autoflowers, now autoflowers luv that blue green blurple light, full spec light has red and ir in it, this can cause your auto's to flower prematurely and dwarf out, you should make that light with chip on board to lessen the weight of light as I have 2 lights I could hook them together but tent can't stand 24lbs of weight, that is my only beef with your light to heavy, it just will not die, people buy 2 brands Spider Farmer and Viperspectra I recommend your light for the quality and durability, I have grown many plants with that light and just started my winter run, spend all summer on my Harley so only grew this 1 plant but it is in 1 gal of dirt, leaves not yellow that's the flash and camera sucks, still a bit to go 2 ft tall in 1 gal of dirt why would I NOT recommend your lights? T Flath @ [email protected]

IMG 20221122 164948
D

dougied86

Vipar spectra ks 5000 light x's 2 for my 4x8 tent. Brand new setup. Did alot of my own research and well just tickled with my results. This is my first ever grow. Learned alot during the process and awakened a true passion of mine. Not to sure if I should harvest. I need watching the tricomes and they mostly all turned white. Have some amber on the sugar leaves but not on the bud tricombs. Some more stigmas popped out to say hi on the taller bigger colas. I flipped to flower Oct 1st. I lost my father little over a year ago and man I miss that man. Well he's the reason why I tried something new. I really would love to find a career in this field. But is b day it tomorrow the 24th. I'm going to miss him making a big deal about all the food everyone made for him on his bday. Never thought I'd miss that. I was thinking of harvesting them tomorrow night. I'll have them about 32 hours of darkness. Any thoughts or advice please message me I greatly appreciate it. Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Time: Nov 4th-Nov 30th

Winner Selection:
The winners will be picked out randomly on Dec.1st

Note:
Each person can only participate once per day.
The final interpretation right of this activity belongs to ViparSpectra.

Good luck to everyone! 🔥

View attachment 1299265

ViparSpectra

Supporter
I have used your 2 cycle 600w led for 7 years, it ran so long and you lowered the price so I would have another in case you dicontinued it, it is still in the un opened box, I have been growing weed for many years but for the last 10 only autoflowers, now autoflowers luv that blue green blurple light, full spec light has red and ir in it, this can cause your auto's to flower prematurely and dwarf out, you should make that light with chip on board to lessen the weight of light as I have 2 lights I could hook them together but tent can't stand 24lbs of weight, that is my only beef with your light to heavy, it just will not die, people buy 2 brands Spider Farmer and Viperspectra I recommend your light for the quality and durability, I have grown many plants with that light and just started my winter run, spend all summer on my Harley so only grew this 1 plant but it is in 1 gal of dirt, leaves not yellow that's the flash and camera sucks, still a bit to go 2 ft tall in 1 gal of dirt why would I NOT recommend your lights? T Flath @ [email protected]
@Edinburg Yes, the blurple lights is becoming slowerly discontinued and replaced by SMD chips led lights and Bar lights or new research led lights. Thanks for your aprovable of ViparSpectra led lights. ViparSpectra keep pursuit to provide high quality with affordable price to our customers. For red and ir can cause auto's to flower prematurely and dwarf out, we have forwarded to engineer for future light research. ViparSpectra always listen to customers suggestion and provide the most suitable grow lights to our customer. Thank you for your great support!

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Vipar spectra ks 5000 light x's 2 for my 4x8 tent. Brand new setup. Did alot of my own research and well just tickled with my results. This is my first ever grow. Learned alot during the process and awakened a true passion of mine. Not to sure if I should harvest. I need watching the tricomes and they mostly all turned white. Have some amber on the sugar leaves but not on the bud tricombs. Some more stigmas popped out to say hi on the taller bigger colas. I flipped to flower Oct 1st. I lost my father little over a year ago and man I miss that man. Well he's the reason why I tried something new. I really would love to find a career in this field. But is b day it tomorrow the 24th. I'm going to miss him making a big deal about all the food everyone made for him on his bday. Never thought I'd miss that. I was thinking of harvesting them tomorrow night. I'll have them about 32 hours of darkness. Any thoughts or advice please message me I greatly appreciate it. Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone.
@dougied86 Nice set up for 2 KS5000 in a 4x8 tent. Yes, the bulbous tips of these trichomes will appear clear, this amber color shows the the girls have reached full maturity. Congrats! That looks amazing! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

ViparSpectra

Supporter
After doing a lot, and I mean a lot. Have literally watched every Migro video Shane has on YouTube and your prices are unbelievable when comparing them with others in same field!! Good job keeping the price down and making these affordable!!

USA
#ViparSpectra
@Average_Joegrow Yes, ViparSpectra is keep researching high quality products with affordable price to our customers. We keep researching and listen to customers' suggestion! Thank you for all of yours' support!

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Hey everyone, Happy Thanksgiving Day! 🥳

ViparSpectra here thanks for all of your always support to us! ❤️

We are wishing everyone a happy and heartfelt Thanksgiving filled with good harvests and great memories!

Hope all of you could enjoy your holiday with your families and friends. 🥳

Now countdown to the amazing Black Friday Sales of the year! ViparSpectra is running the BEST SALES on the Amazon sites.

MORE THAN 20% OFF for KS/XS/PRO Series!!
Time: Nov.24th - Nov. 28th
The lowest prices of the year!
Buy more save more, please take this chance to get some items at a low price.

For purchase needs, you can go to the ViparSpectra Amazon Store in your area.

US: amazon.com/viparspectra
CA: amazon.ca/viparspectra
AU: amazon.com.au/viparspectra
EU: amazon.de/viparspectra
UK: amazon.co.uk/viparspectra

Happy thanksgiving day to you

Top Bottom