ViparSpectra November Celebration Giveaway-Get Special Gift

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Funnily enough my new grow space is 4 1/2 feet by 2 1/4 feet. Awkward measurements I know but it’s a built in wardrobe.
@WeedIsMySpinach The XS2000 is include a dimmer, you can adjust the intensity to meet plants need. It good for your space during VEG, you may need to add a small light to have more lights for flowering.

Zpotato

Zpotato

1. Advantage of XS2000: accurate dimmer

2. EU #ViparSpectra
Thank you for the giveaway @ViparSpectra

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Dear Thcfarmer friends,

🙌 To celebrate ViparSpectra official account set up here, there is a celebration Giveaway Party! 🥳

Easy to participate.:
1. Share one advantage or disadvantage of XS2000 in the comment;
2. Leave your country and the hashtag #ViparSpectra in the comment
3. The winner is required to share a grow diary

🏆 Prize :ViparSpectra XS2000 X 1

Samsung LM301B
MeanWell Driver
FLEXIBLE DIMMER

Time: Nov 4th-Nov 30th

Winner Selection:
The winners will be picked out randomly on Dec.1st

Note:
Each person can only participate once per day.
The final interpretation right of this activity belongs to ViparSpectra.

Good luck to everyone! 🔥

View attachment 1299265

Hey everybody! The last 2 days till the giveaway ends. Did you join our giveaway? 🥳

Here is the list of Participants! Thanks for you all joining in our November Celebration Party! Let me know if I miss the info of you.

Before November 30th, join us more, the more chance you could be the winner. Don't forget to invite your friends!

The drawing will begin soon! You'll be the lucky guy? Let's anticipate! Good luck to everyone! 🥳🥳🥳

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Hey everybody! The last 2 days till the giveaway ends. Did you join our giveaway? 🥳

Here is the list of Participants! Thanks for you all joining in our November Celebration Party! Let me know if I miss the info of you.

Before November 30th, join us more, the more chance you could be the winner. Don't forget to invite your friends!

The drawing will begin soon! You'll be the lucky guy? Let's anticipate! Good luck to everyone! 🥳🥳🥳

View attachment 1306950
View attachment 1306951
I see my name!
Let’s grow!
Lucky #27🍀
#ViparSpectra

Top Bottom