ViparSpectra November Celebration Giveaway-Get Special Gift

Perrin6363

Perrin6363

Hey friends, exciting drawing time! Now, let us congratulate @Perrin6363 win one XS2000. 🙌🙌🙌 🥳 🥳 🥳

Don't forget to PM us with your shipping address. Looking forward to your XS2000 Grow Diaries.

View attachment 1307612

Dang I just got off work after a super long and super frustrating day. This makes up for that and more. I've got an LSD and twenty 20 muchacha autos that are about a week old that will do beautifully under this light. It's going to fit the tent perfect too. Thank you guys so much for this contest. Can't wait to do a grow diary.

Last edited:

ViparSpectra

Supporter
Dang I just got off work after a super long and super frustrating day. This makes up for that and more. I've got an LSD and twenty 20 muchacha autos that are about a week old that will do beautifully under this light. It's going to fit the tent perfect too. Thank you guys so much for this contest. Can't wait to do a grow diary.
@Perrin6363 Congrats to you again! Long day working may make you frustrating. Growing will make you happy! Wish all of you happy growing!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
The world can be fucking rad sometimes stoked as hell for you!

Top Bottom