Viparspectra spectra 900w reflector series?

• Thread starter Leelandgrow3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I’ve upgraded to hlg-600 r-spec.

just pointing out that they do in fact work. i See a lot of examples show PAR ratings but not as many actual grows using specific lights. Just trying to add more info.
More information is always good as people need everything they can get their hands on these days..Good Job.

My 1st purchased Led's were Meizhi(s) which I would still recommend if anyone wanted Burples..The Vipars have a problematic and checkered past..including fake rohs stickers spelled incorrectly.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I’ve upgraded to hlg-600 r-spec.

just pointing out that they do in fact work. i See a lot of examples show PAR ratings but not as many actual grows using specific lights. Just trying to add more info.
Love mine... I was thinking of upgrading to the v2respec. I don't feel I need to I think it's more my wanting the latest and greatest. But this light kills it for me. It's very well built using quality parts. Can't say enough good things about it.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Love mine... I was thinking of upgrading to the v2respec. I don't feel I need to I think it's more my wanting the latest and greatest. But this light kills it for me. It's very well built using quality parts. Can't say enough good things about it.
I suggest simply adding some far red strips or pucks to your current HLG..Much cheaper.😁

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I suggest simply adding some far red strips or pucks to your current HLG..Much cheaper.😁
Show me the light @Buzzer777 ... Yes pun intended. Have a suggestion as to the strips I have really looked into it so would save me some time.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Show me the light @Buzzer777 ... Yes pun intended. Have a suggestion as to the strips I have really looked into it so would save me some time.
I use this on my own older HLG 288's and 132's
https://www.amazon.com/Far-Red-LED-...=far+red+initiator+puck&qid=1571969519&sr=8-2

Also looked at these but haven't purchased any yet.

Snap7

basscaptain

basscaptain

there coming right now LOL :)
and I was going to buy the 1st 1 till I seen the strips... I think you have that 1

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

there coming right now LOL :)
and I was going to buy the 1st 1 till I seen the strips... I think you have that 1
You forgot @basscaptain
Your lights were intercepted at the Nevada border..suspicion of Fkin Contraband! LOL

Yes..I have the Rapid Led/Gromau5 puck in the amazon link

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I use this on my own older HLG 288's and 132's
https://www.amazon.com/Far-Red-LED-...=far+red+initiator+puck&qid=1571969519&sr=8-2

Also looked at these but haven't purchased any yet.

View attachment 904468
I can see the light brother... Haha thanks I might just grab both.

Top Bottom