Virus'

• Thread starter saxon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

saxon

Can we get some pictures of your room and the plants that are dieing???

Well hopefully not, I've taken a few measures but sure if problem resurfaces I will. Problem is viruses can look like a number of other things: nutrient deficiency ect. Seedlings tend to have banana shaped leaves, puckering and very slow growth.

But two weeks into flowering the worst of them go along at about 10%.

S

saxon

its your tent. some tents have pvc in the reflective material, i believe. look up "off gassing"

Have you known offgassing to have a negative effect in plastic grow rooms? It really would make sense to me if that was at least part of the problem.

Many thanks.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh my God, saxon, YES! I've not experienced that, per se, but read of it for years... since.. '07? You need to look it up.

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

its your tent. some tents have pvc in the reflective material, i believe. look up "off gassing"

Could also be tubing ...

Yea, recently I read that there were quite a few growers local to each other that were having similar problems and they traced it back to black tubing for their hydro setups off gassing. Whatever it was that I was reading said that there were a select few that didn't have the problems and they had re-used their old tubing instead of buying the new stuff.

Top Bottom