Visc

• Thread starter Beeronymous
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Beeronymous

Is the Vancouver Island Seed Company still up and running? I checked out the website but it doesnt say if they're still in business and theres no phone number to call.Also,how good are the seeds?

J

jdubz206

if they haven't closed down in the last month or two, then yes they're open. i know a few people who went to the shop just a month or two ago...they had some trouble with germ rates on some of the seeds but visc offered to replace them promptly...good customer service imo...never been personally just relaying info :smiley_joint:

which strain are u interested in? the majority on this local medical forum were wanting the f'ing incredible, seems to be their popular item.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
VISC will not ship to the US. You can get their seed at authorized dealer. I went to the vancouver seed back twice in the past few months. I got g-spot, Rx, grape god, and british columbian form them. I did have trouble with germ rates on some of the other seed co seed i had got their but they did replace them.

B

Beeronymous

im wanting to try the assorted pack.its only ten assorted but for fifty bucks it cant be that bad and if i get something i like i'll order more.i just dont want to send them the cash for it just to find out theyre not in business and the man gets to keep my dough

Latest posts

Top Bottom