vitamino vs. B52

• Thread starter buddahslave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
buddahslave

buddahslave

Hello fellow farmers wanted your personally experience on the best vitamins to use on the market. I only use vitamins every blue moon because i just don't think enough about them but that's about to change! I just bought B52 by Advanced Nutrients because I started noticing that i'm getting larger yields with there products. I just hate the price of there shit and would like to find something that works just as well. My colleague is using vitamino by Botanicare and seems to be happy but I want the best of the best for less. What will be the best vitamin supplement on the market for a good price? Thanks:peeking:

salmonslammer

salmonslammer

Ive had great results with thrive alive red label there is also a green label one has micro nutes the other dosent more bang for the buck for sure :D

OGONLY

OGONLY

I used b52 for quite a while and used to swear by it. I stopped using it one run because I was out and forgot to get more. Well guess what, everything turned out pretty much the same. No noticeable difference in fact. I figure that by not using it it is easier to flush, and taste is better if anything. That stuff adds a lot of ppm to the mix. Save some dough and drop it all together.

Btw, I use a few Adavanced products, so by no means am I an AN hater.

buddahslave

buddahslave

I used b52 for quite a while and used to swear by it. I stopped using it one run because I was out and forgot to get more. Well guess what, everything turned out pretty much the same. No noticeable difference in fact. I figure that by not using it it is easier to flush, and taste is better if anything. That stuff adds a lot of ppm to the mix. Save some dough and drop it all together.

Well I see your point of view my problem is that my plants wasn't doing so well and I gave them the B-52 and two days later they bounced back from the dead. The plants that were doing well are now growing faster than my healthy tray that didn't get any B52. It's working I just want to us something a bit cheaper! I used to use the thrive alive 10 years ago I will look at the numbers, but im more leaning to going back to dark energy. What do you guys think, your opinions mean allot to me.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Well I see your point of view my problem is that my plants wasn't doing so well and I gave them the B-52 and two days later they bounced back from the dead. The plants that were doing well are now growing faster than my healthy tray that didn't get any B52. It's working I just want to us something a bit cheaper! I used to use the thrive alive 10 years ago I will look at the numbers, but im more leaning to going back to dark energy. What do you guys think, your opinions mean allot to me.

If your plants are hurting, I can see using b-52 to try and revive them assuming overfeeding is not what caused the plants to be hurting in the first place.

My plants are always in top health, so for me it is just a waste of money. Glad I was able to figure that out for myself, albeit unintentionally.

buddahslave

buddahslave

I live in Riverside, Ca. and every summer the heat is a serious problem so the stronger plants will preform great but once I lower the light intensity the weaker plants start to suffer. I usually have to wait until the stronger plant go into flowering to bring the weaker plants back, but when I used the B52 they bounced back in two days. So i'm on this mission:blackalien:

los0420

los0420

Invest money in your set up,environment is a major step in having top shelf product. Temp and humidity are big players in the game,most of the additives are useless if you have healthy plants (meaning ,they don't need extra vitamins or supplements )

chuckchill

chuckchill

If u. add carboload to B,52! @ last week or 2! before flush?:-) ITS A NATURALL ,BUD HARDNER:-). AND IT ,REALLY DOES WORK.BUDS LIKE LEAD! + TASTY:-)
PEACE.GIVE IT A TRY.
C.C
Hello fellow farmers wanted your personally experience on the best vitamins to use on the market. I only use vitamins every blue moon because i just don't think enough about them but that's about to change! I just bought B52 by Advanced Nutrients because I started noticing that i'm getting larger yields with there products. I just hate the price of there shit and would like to find something that works just as well. My colleague is using vitamino by Botanicare and seems to be happy but I want the best of the best for less. What will be the best vitamin supplement on the market for a good price? Thanks:peeking:

chuckchill

chuckchill

so will u make me some? tips to ,what to buy for my environ vcontroll please.i have air cooled hoods,de,huey.fogger.i never use.i mean i want to KNOW!THAT WEN IM ? IN BED.THAT MY TENT IS SAY? 22? C + A NICE 40/45% HUMIDITY.+ STAYS LIKE THAT.I CANT AFFORD A ,HARVEST MASTER OR OWT MAN.I REALLY AM ,STRICKTLLY ,PERSONALL. YES I SMOKE WITH PALS,MY MAM ETC:-)YUP ME MAM.58+.STILL LOVIN IT:-). ITS TO,STRONG FOR HER THO.BUT IT STOPS HER EPPILEPSY.IM RUNNING SOME SHARK SHOCK C.B.D FOR HER TO ATM SEE IF I FIND SOMMET SHE LIKES. BUT WHAT! + HOW DO U GO ABOUT ASSESING UR ,ENVIROMENT? TO GET A CONTROLLER.ANY HELP BE GREAT.
PEACE. A VERY TALKATIVE C.C
Invest money in your set up,environment is a major step in having top shelf product. Temp and humidity are big players in the game,most of the additives are useless if you have healthy plants (meaning ,they don't need extra vitamins or supplements )

Tnelz

Tnelz

B-52 is a pretty solid product. I use to use it on clones, transplants and as a foliar. Currently using b-one from mad farmer. Believe it's cheaper and can't tell the difference.

chuckchill

chuckchill

Thi
If u. add carboload to B,52! @ last week or 2! before flush?:-) ITS A NATURALL ,BUD HARDNER:-). AND IT ,REALLY DOES WORK.BUDS LIKE LEAD! + TASTY:-)
PEACE.GIVE IT A TRY.
C.C
s! is defo something id not stop using. anyone thats able to or willin to try.use the B,52 + carbo loaxd and see how dense the buds go. WOW. ITS AMAZING. i wont do a run without them 2,a,n products like. ive made airy sativa buds turn to stone. +:-)theres NO SIDE EFFECTS TO TASTE,ETC.
C.C
PLS TRY IT:-)
PEACE

buddahslave

buddahslave

I've been using B52 now for over a year and by far it is the best of the best. The price some what off sets because you don't need to us it at full strength. I run mine at about 1/4 strength and if there is a problem then I run about 1/2 strength. I stopped using carboload and just run Bud Candy in it's place. Advanced Nutrients is starting to combine many of it's products into one so I have started eliminating unnecessary products.

buddafliiihaze

buddafliiihaze

So glad I came here to check before purchasing. I read it was good and didn’t use it on my last run. I flushed with just water and my buds were potent and sweet tasting. Thank you.

buddafliiihaze

buddafliiihaze

I've been using B52 now for over a year and by far it is the best of the best. The price some what off sets because you don't need to us it at full strength. I run mine at about 1/4 strength and if there is a problem then I run about 1/2 strength. I stopped using carboload and just run Bud Candy in it's place. Advanced Nutrients is starting to combine many of it's products into one so I have started eliminating unnecessary products.
So use it for stress (transplanting, defoliation), but it helps a couple of weeks before the flowering stage and flush for yields. Add carboload or Bud Candy when using it for yield?

buddafliiihaze

buddafliiihaze

Hello fellow farmers wanted your personally experience on the best vitamins to use on the market. I only use vitamins every blue moon because i just don't think enough about them but that's about to change! I just bought B52 by Advanced Nutrients because I started noticing that i'm getting larger yields with there products. I just hate the price of there shit and would like to find something that works just as well. My colleague is using vitamino by Botanicare and seems to be happy but I want the best of the best for less. What will be the best vitamin supplement on the market for a good price? Thanks:peekin
After reading through the thread yesterday, I went ahead and ordered it from Amazon. Thank you for sharing about the yields. That and potency is what I’m focusing on this run.

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

AN is great in nutrient poor media, worst part is aliquoting 3-7 bottles every time you water and needing RO. I don’t miss any of that clown show but to each their own.

Top Bottom