Vivosun cmh 315 w

• Thread starter Yokogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Yokogrow

Yokogrow

Running a grow with cmh vivosun adjustable wingspan , anyone have luck with these grow lights ? What type of bulbs are you guys using ?

BigCube

BigCube

Running a grow with cmh vivosun adjustable wingspan , anyone have luck with these grow lights ? What type of bulbs are you guys using ?

I tried cmh, I didn't like it. The plant didn't like it much either. Had to be too far away from the plant to be practical in a tent.

Antas

Antas

The best par sunlight you can have and you didn't liked, my plants give me big big buds bro

Madmax

Madmax

I tried cmh, I didn't like it. The plant didn't like it much either. Had to be too far away from the plant to be practical in a tent.
Thats pretty much what i experienced aswell.got some tacoeing happening at 35 inches.i usually dont put them under it till 3 weeks old...i still use it though.it keeps the plants a little shorter..

SULBONES

SULBONES

Im using 2 315 watt sun systems in a 4x4 tent. Utilizing supercropping. I get excellent quality and yeilds. Cake n Chem, and Girlscout Gum. 3 in 7 gallon containers and 4 in 5 gallon containers. Love Chm lights. Used hps for years, still have them. Running a 3000k and a 4200 kelvin bulb. Lights are mounted 8 in from the tent ceiling. Then the last 3 weeks i run 2 10000k bulbs for increased resin production. Ill get 4 to6 ounces per plant. Plus tons of shake. Always Frosted to the max!!! Curious about the Chps. Uvb will increase thc levels but not yeilds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom