Volunteer of America

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CF89

CF89

Makes ya wonder if these plants really need and benefit from 3/4 of the things we do to them.

my very first grow was done with bare minimum. No ph meters. No vpd chart. No ppm checking. Tap water. No heating pads. No training. No leaf temp checking. Only 3 nutrients. I didn’t even have a fan inside for flowering or a way to control humidity. Didn’t flush them or give them 3 days of darkness at the end. The plants turned out awesome and the bud is potent, tasty, and burns grey.

growsince79

growsince79

Makes ya wonder if these plants really need and benefit from 3/4 of the things we do to them.

my very first grow was done with bare minimum. No ph meters. No vpd chart. No ppm checking. Tap water. No heating pads. No training. No leaf temp checking. Only 3 nutrients. I didn’t even have a fan inside for flowering or a way to control humidity. Didn’t flush them or give them 3 days of darkness at the end. The plants turned out awesome and the bud is potent, tasty, and burns grey.
Shes growing in years of compost. Survived 108f @ 18%rh. Getting cooler and fog now. Don't thing she will make it to the finish line.

JerryGarcia

JerryGarcia

Shes growing in years of compost. Survived 108f @ 18%rh. Getting cooler and fog now. Don't thing she will make it to the finish line.

Throw some plastic over it on the cold nights, and tuck it around the bottom. I've found that it's pretty easy to protect plants from the first few weeks of frost.

Top Bottom