Voodoo Juice Replacement

• Thread starter springer20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
springer20

springer20

Just a few observations after using the root pack for a few weeks

- it works fine at 1 tablespoon per gallon with a tablespoon of mollases, left to sit for a few days in a bowl of non clorinated water, stirring everyday, then diluting it to make 5 gallons of end product

- at this dosage it works a lot better than voodoo juice, a LOT better

- ive used it cloning, in soil jiffys that were soaked in the above solution, roots showed after 7 days and were more vigerous than ive ever seen, saving me a week or so as once transplanted there is no stunt/slow few days as there are so many roots

- my plants need less nutes when using this product, i use bio bizz bio bloom at 5ml per ltr usually however i am only needing 3ml per ltr on plants that were fed root pack

- Im using root pack from day 1 to 2 weeks into flower, once a week at the above concentrations, roots are better than voodoo and great white which i used to use, more healthy, more of them, i would say at least 50% better/more roots and i always thought very highly of voodoo juice

not tried the nute pack but i will on my next order, to be honest i cant see any products beating this, you would literally have to buy 1000 dollars worth of great white to get near to the concentration levels included in a kilo of caps root pack

thanks cap and dont stop doing what your doing :-)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Just a few observations after using the root pack for a few weeks

- it works fine at 1 tablespoon per gallon with a tablespoon of mollases, left to sit for a few days in a bowl of non clorinated water, stirring everyday, then diluting it to make 5 gallons of end product

- at this dosage it works a lot better than voodoo juice, a LOT better

- ive used it cloning, in soil jiffys that were soaked in the above solution, roots showed after 7 days and were more vigerous than ive ever seen, saving me a week or so as once transplanted there is no stunt/slow few days as there are so many roots

- my plants need less nutes when using this product, i use bio bizz bio bloom at 5ml per ltr usually however i am only needing 3ml per ltr on plants that were fed root pack

- Im using root pack from day 1 to 2 weeks into flower, once a week at the above concentrations, roots are better than voodoo and great white which i used to use, more healthy, more of them, i would say at least 50% better/more roots and i always thought very highly of voodoo juice

not tried the nute pack but i will on my next order, to be honest i cant see any products beating this, you would literally have to buy 1000 dollars worth of great white to get near to the concentration levels included in a kilo of caps root pack

thanks cap and dont stop doing what your doing :)

FUckin A I love me some happy farmers. This is great news and thank you for sharing your results. :woot:

waxman

waxman

Hi Cap,
I really want to try your root pack. Tired of overpaying for Voodoo juice! I want the best for my Babies.
Where can I purchase your root pack? I apologize if I missed it somewhere. Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom