• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sun

sun

Imagesz67
I love Morro Bay.

this is one of my favorite beaches to smoke.

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

40 votes better than those other two pictures is crazy

I didn't read the thread and I'm not knocking dudes plant
I just don't see that being 40 votes better

@jumpincactus @DemonTrich any way to get my pass code for
Soserthc1 fixed ( lost / forgot it) without still having my sign up email

G gnome

G gnome

40 votes better than those other two pictures is crazy

I didn't read the thread and I'm not knocking dudes plant
I just don't see that being 40 votes better

@jumpincactus @DemonTrich any way to get my pass code for
Soserthc1 fixed ( lost / forgot it) without still having my sign up email
U have to email @logic

Or. U can use the green bubble to talk to em

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
See thats the funny thing about the POTM. Some folks vote based on strain name only, some vote for peeps they run with and hang out wit. Some vote for potency of said strains etc etc. When I vote I typically look at it like this, its called "picture of the month". So when I judge I look for lighting, way the shot is framed, shadows, colors, bud structure yada yada yada. To me a picture is about "visual" appeal, not the strength, name of strain or legend status of the erb.

At the end of the day, its all about the "eye of the beholder" I guess. :cool:

Irietime

Irietime

See thats the funny thing about the POTM. Some folks vote based on strain name only, some vote for peeps they run with and hang out wit. Some vote for potency of said strains etc etc. When I vote I typically look at it like this, its called "picture of the month". So when I judge I look for lighting, way the shot is framed, shadows, colors, bud structure yada yada yada. To me a picture is about "visual" appeal, not the strength, name of strain or legend status of the erb.

We'll said @jumpincactus! That's how I see it. If it was biggest cola of the month I clearly would not get any votes:) let's get blazed!!!!:fire::smoking:

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I hear you. I looked at the art first then which subject appealed to me more. I liked the whole cola shot. Wasn't as polished looking as Irie's fuzzy flower but it had a raw, angular, appeal. It was a tough choice. Limonene took a clean picture and its geometry was appealing to me but it felt a little ordinary, like home vs studio portrait, or a grow log shot.

I don't know sh*t about art, only what I like. I believe everyone worked hard to get great pics and they deserve serious scrutiny. I hope when I enter to win next month's POTM that I'm given that same consideration.

Necromancer

Necromancer

Great job to all 3 farmers! Your all winners.. Wish i can vote for all 3 of you farmers but unfortunately thats not how this works! My vote is casted! Congrats on a great grow!

DAT

DAT

It has been my personal experience from THC farmers POTM contest that creativity will never get you the win. Definitely who you know and who you blow will though. :shockedninja:

sixstring

sixstring

Thats a wrap @Irietime spanked the big dawgz this month.nice work irie.
Jumpin i vote based on which one i would smoke first if i had them all set out in front of me.but yeah,ya cant take a shitty out of focus pic of some lower larfy upper mids and win this thing lol

Crops

Crops

Best of luck to all three farmers I wish my plants would turn out like that Lol Would love to know the recipes and the top secrets to get them as stunning as that can you put my volt secret ...like another guy said should pass round testers to judge fairly because they all look like they have power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom