DemonTrich - Darlins net

Demontrich

AJGirlsGrow2 - Lithium OG Kush
Aj

Babyhughie586 - Cookies N Chem
Hughie

AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

I need better camera too, I'll get better. At least I still came in second place as far as likes, the other two were tied with 7 likes I think and I had 5 I think.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I need better camera too, I'll get better. At least I still came in second place as far as likes, the other two were tied with 7 likes I think and I had 5 I think.
im sure it is awesome bro,,but i cant tell with it pink,,all my plants are green,,if they got ti[p burn or any other def,i want to see it,,doesnt make it a bad pull if you dig,,im sure to get to this point youve done great work,,sorry but that how i feel ,just a old nature kinda farmer,lol great work by the way

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Im a girl ;-) and this is my first grow. They did get nutrient burn but next batch is in flowering now from 1st clones and thy are more healthy then I could have ever expected this time.
sorry lady,,tell ya what for first grow you have a lot of potential,,no doubt,,i would still love to see you love for the plant,,when you can shoot a pic without the light,,would love to see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom