• Tagged users None

Vote for the winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
incogneato

incogneato

Thanks for all the love guys.. I have other pics of the cookies n Chem on my instagram. I got one that is probably better but my hand is in the pic and would be really hard to crop it out.. I honestly could really use the prize pack.. well the osa and caps stuff because I just moved and am setting up a couple decent sized spots and I'm strapped for cash... Much love everyone
What's your insta?

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

@incogneato my instagram is babyhughie420 .... As I said before I just moved into a new spot and am building out a new spot so I haven't taken any pics in a little while.. The only plant I actually have in my possession is the MAC, caps MAC... I got some of the homies holding onto some of my other ladies.. I just didn't really trust anyone with the mac lol

incogneato

incogneato

@incogneato my instagram is babyhughie420 .... As I said before I just moved into a new spot and am building out a new spot so I haven't taken any pics in a little while.. The only plant I actually have in my possession is the MAC, caps MAC... I got some of the homies holding onto some of my other ladies.. I just didn't really trust anyone with the mac lol
I don't blame you, I hear its a beautiful cut. What's it smoke like?
I'd like to give the og bio war foliar packs to the 2nd place winner if possible. I won't have any use for that item.
Good on you brotha, love to see selfless moves. Better than taking it to sit on a shelf.
Congrats to the finalists...
If anyone here hasn't taken a look at some of @DoobieDuck artwork you should asap. He could easily win this contest every month. Awesome macros and purple tricomes just to give a little teaser!

Smerb

Smerb

So it's gone back to wondering what's up with this potm.....

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

@babyhughie586
@GrowGod

You hear back from ogbiowar yet about the POTM prize?
Nope I haven't heard a thing... it's not really a big deal, but if prizes changed or you want to donate the prize to the runner up it shouldn't be a struggle to do so.. it's written clearly in the prize section. It's stuff like this at the site which remind me why I rarely post anything here. I know Logic is a busy dude but either change the prizes or just don't offer them.. @DemonTrich thanks for the thought homie and congrats again on the win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom