• Tagged users None

Vote for the winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yeah well it says if you don't submit a photo your vote won't count..... I'm pretty sure. I could be stoned.
kinda like us election,you dont pay the senate your vote dont count,,then blame one man or women that gets elected for everything that doesnt go your way,,im cool with that same with the us election system,quit sending me voting card and quit sending me alerts to vote for a pretty picture of dank ass buds,,problem solved,lol

Krypto

Krypto

Something about that Cookies N Chem speaks to me :)
Well done to all... i can't even grow anything near that so well done.
Same here. I really dig the dark Hues of a lot of the cookies and especially @highersolutions purple stuff.
I felt that DT' s was taken in more natural light possibly. And that had a lot to do with my vote. ALL 3 ate OUTSTANDING SPECIMENS!

ganjagrin

ganjagrin

Cookies n chem for me but its really a tie. The cookies n chem pic is just a real nice quality pic with what seems to be a good camera. Darlins net for a very close second place for me but also a really nice pic. Good Job!

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Thanks for all the love guys.. I have other pics of the cookies n Chem on my instagram. I got one that is probably better but my hand is in the pic and would be really hard to crop it out.. I honestly could really use the prize pack.. well the osa and caps stuff because I just moved and am setting up a couple decent sized spots and I'm strapped for cash... Much love everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom