This months prize is 32oz of SeaGreen from Primordialsolutions.com
Seagreen 1

This months Contestants:

mauiinfinity = 24 likes
dismaldude = 16 likes
DetGrnThumb = 15 likes
gannonc13 = 15 likes
DGP = 15 likes

DetGrnThumb - Kush Mints (Rabid Hippie cut)
IMG 20180910 222006 306

mauiinfinity - Pink Monstar
IMG 20180929 190615 785

DismalDude - Raspberry Boogie
20181103 112145

gannonc13 - Junior Mints
IMG9552111

DGP - Hippy Crippler X Swamp Gas
20181022 063355

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I was really torn between mauiinfinity & DismalDude. For me, Maui got it by just a hair, for his pic's symmetry.

@mauiinfinity , Was the blacked out edge an effect setting or lens camera combo? Cause it looks like effects I've seen using a combo prime 4/3 video lens and Sony mirrorless. What kind of gear you running? If it's a phone pic it still wouldn't surprise me. Some of these newer phones got mad fine cameras.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Whoever wins this you're gonna be real happy. That SeaGreen is some bada$$ sh*t. My girls are lovin it and I had no idea how concentrated that 32ozbottle is. It's huge and way more generous than you might realise if you've never used it before. That one bottle will last more than a season on my six girls in 1200gal of dirt. I'll be picking up some Rootamentary and hopefully True Blooms for next year's outdoor run. I'm think I'm addicted.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I was really torn between mauiinfinity & DismalDude. For me, Maui got it by just a hair, for his pic's symmetry.

@mauiinfinity , Was the blacked out edge an effect setting or lens camera combo? Cause it looks like effects I've seen using a combo prime 4/3 video lens and Sony mirrorless. What kind of gear you running? If it's a phone pic it still wouldn't surprise me. Some of these newer phones got mad fine cameras.
The blacked out edges is called a vignette. It’s used to draw you to the center.:smoking:

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
DTG’s is the last one I would pick. Too much bud and not enough thc, reminds Me of a bubba s1 I had. Big massively over dense buds that love to rot in the middle. A typical s1 trait.

Farmer P

Farmer P

I'm giving the award for the most comments with a negative connotation to @Trustfall but I am interested to know if he is right about s1's lol. Is it an s1 @DetGrnThumb?

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

I'm giving the award for the most comments with a negative connotation to @Trustfall but I am interested to know if he is right about s1's lol. Is it an s1 @DetGrnThumb?
No, he's completely incorrect. It's the Rabid Hippie selected phenotype of Kush Mints from Seed Junky. I don't mess with S1 anything. I typically don't even take cuts from anyone since I have enough seeds to last several lifetimes, but this was a special circumstance

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

Using a Nikon d3400. Yes was vignette effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom