• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to this months photo of the month contest.
As always many great photos were nominated, thank you to everyone who entered.
Voting ends in 3 days

November Photo of the month Sponsors

OSA28 8oz bottle

OG Biowar (complete pack)

November POTM Contenders

OG Gong - Cherry OG
Og gong

Orcaman - Diesel x Paki
Orcaman

One Flip - Frosted Dank Genetics - Stardawg X Tangie
Oneflip

Orcaman

Orcaman

Maybe people were liking that did not enter a picture.
Great call, I just went and checked and found two invalid votes. This still gives MIKEZILLA ten valid likes that would still make him first. From my count One Flip has nine valid likes and two invalid. I have seven likes also with two invalid. Og Gong has six likes with three invalid. You do the math!:)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Won last month, contacted osa28 through here, IG, their web site. Not a peep. So really, it's just cap. Cap contacted me, and I am not sure I contacted him back....opps. Will do that now.
Thats funny I contacted Cap and he responded but then that was the last of it. Never did receive his bennies.

OSA and NFTG both followed thru and I love this nectar line.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Nector followed through with me for sure, but I decided not to grab that. Not "fully" organic, and they let me know ahead of time. I have a certification to worry about.
Hey @Bulldog420 when you get a chance PM me if you would and share with me what you learned about NFTG. Im not needing certs but am interested which of their components arent organic for my knowledge base. Thanks man. Peace

One Flip

One Flip

I liked that little dude hanging upside down.. He had my vote for sure. @MIKEZILLA had a great capture:fire::fire:In my experience Cap's always been the most reliable for sending out prizes.. I also have to give a thumbs up to logic cause I did receive some method 7's awhile back.. It's always nice to get a little something extra in the mail. I wish more people would post up pics.. I remember there use to be 5 or 6 pages each month.. I think @Og Gong scared everyone away with that sick fade:fire::fire:

Orcaman

Orcaman

I contacted Capulator the first time that I was the winner. He asked for my address and never sent me anything. I let logic know about it and just got a reply that he was probably very busy and just be patient. I did not even bother the second time with him for his part of the prize. I like osa28's Deep 6 and Colony X much better for ease of use over the OG Biowar.
Here is an early congarts to One Flip as the winner. You always contribute some great images to this show!:)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I liked that little dude hanging upside down.. He had my vote for sure. @MIKEZILLA had a great capture:fire::fire:In my experience Cap's always been the most reliable for sending out prizes.. I also have to give a thumbs up to logic cause I did receive some method 7's awhile back.. It's always nice to get a little something extra in the mail. I wish more people would post up pics.. I remember there use to be 5 or 6 pages each month.. I think @Og Gong scared everyone away with that sick fade:fire::fire:
Well he must be a verrry busy man. Sent safe addy to Cap in August. Shit must come from a galaxy far far away. LOL

PS its all good on my end. I really dont want or need the bennies, just think if your gonna sponsor something, follow thru is key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom