• Tagged users None

Vote for your winner!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Lol... see we all still have feelings but in this site we have meds too :)..
It only takes us brothers a min (hits) to realize we fam and we all have our own gardens and that's enough :)

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Here's my 2 cents, some one needs to take controll that is neutral in this post. And straight up with the rules. I like peanut butter cups.
IMG 1645
Insert here.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Why have a contest if the contest moderator doesn't follow through, some of the vendors don't follow through, and it just causes headaches? @logic You a glutton for punishment?

Sounds like you guys figured out the questions you were asking. Did I miss one? Been at the Emerald Cup, got some catching up to do.

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

LoL...let the seed companies run the photo contest and that can double for advertisement along with the donators of prizes and lets see how objective and fair the contest would be then? I just love brainstorming, peace and chicken grease

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I liked that little dude hanging upside down.. He had my vote for sure. @MIKEZILLA had a great capture:fire::fire:In my experience Cap's always been the most reliable for sending out prizes.. I also have to give a thumbs up to logic cause I did receive some method 7's awhile back.. It's always nice to get a little something extra in the mail. I wish more people would post up pics.. I remember there use to be 5 or 6 pages each month.. I think @Og Gong scared everyone away with that sick fade:fire::fire:
Congratulations my friend! Awesome display of your skills.....I have to say a few days after I took the shot I found her smashed by the wheel of my cart in bloom room! I was crushed! I had not her in a few days and had been looking for her...forgot she loved to hid out under the cart...she did leave plenty of sacks around in the garden....hopefully a few will make it out and survive! Again congrats!

One Flip

One Flip

Congratulations my friend! Awesome display of your skills.....I have to say a few days after I took the shot I found her smashed by the wheel of my cart in bloom room! I was crushed! I had not her in a few days and had been looking for her...forgot she loved to hid out under the cart...she did leave plenty of sacks around in the garden....hopefully a few will make it out and survive! Again congrats!
Thanks bro! I always get frogs up in my garden and I'm always trying to be careful not to squish em'.. I have noticed in the past that when I get a couple buddies in the garden I seem to have more epic crops lol. I always think to myself it's the luck of the peace frog! I outta try out a couple of pM's for a change. Peaz!

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

I'm a bit late to the conversation, but I'd love to see a change in the rules. It's a bit over complicated, but if people read the instructions that sure would help hahah.

Also, what happened to the good old days of getting a free seed pack for a win? It seems to me that would be a prize ALL growers could use...nute regiments are so varied from grower to grower, and personally I wouldn't need/use any of the prizes. I know they are great products, but just have no need for them. @logic

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'm a bit late to the conversation, but I'd love to see a change in the rules. It's a bit over complicated, but if people read the instructions that sure would help hahah.

Also, what happened to the good old days of getting a free seed pack for a win? It seems to me that would be a prize ALL growers could use...nute regiments are so varied from grower to grower, and personally I wouldn't need/use any of the prizes. I know they are great products, but just have no need for them. @logic
I'm in for that!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

I agree except for the over complicated part lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

To be fair, a classroom full of reasonably intelligent 8th graders could be expected to follow these instructions...but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case here.
woah woah woah....... Now ive been called a lot of things these past 12 months, and i wont stand for being labeled a REASONABLY INTELLIGENT 8th grader... I'm effended lol where is my safety pin??? HELP!!!

Orcaman

Orcaman

I'm so glad to see some productive member input on this issue. Since this tread is still active I'm hoping that logic is listening to all of our opinions and considering changing the contest format in some way. I would love to see at least 100 entries a month to admire with the number of active members here. This is the only place that I forum!:)

incogneato

incogneato

I'm so glad to see some productive member input on this issue. Since this tread is still active I'm hoping that logic is listening to all of our opinions and considering changing the contest format in some way. I would love to see at least 100 entries a month to admire with the number of active members here. This is the only place that I forum!:)
This is pretty much home for me too. I think a pack of beans is a kick ass prize. Id even be inclined to buy a pack to combine shipping if I won. Either way open discussion should always be encouraged.

Smerb

Smerb

Yes more please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom