Not open for further replies.
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
it's going around...

I need to quit while Ima ahead now...

any y'all do instagram btw??
No I am not into IG. Its the whole smart phone thing. Personally I think IG will implode like the Silk Hiway did. Besides I like having a forum where questions can be asked and information shared like here at the Farm.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Any how I better get some chores done. I've said my piece and will shut up now before someone drops a ban hammer on my head.........

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

I didn't even know wat it was, till recently. It is the place to find people that are real hard to find. Even better for being able to actually contact them.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I am wondering at this point how the payout on prizes works. I took the Feb POTM and I haven't been contacted yet to supply a safe addy to have my prize sent to. And then there is the question if contacted will I get the full lineup as advertised. I guess time will tell.........
Hey jumping cactus, as far as I know you are suppose to contact logic for your prize(s) . I've placed twice but I never contacted the potm moderator therefore I never got anything.:love1: Also don't forget there are 3 winners each month so I think each winner gets a prize or two.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Well there you have it, I AZZ u med I would be contacted via PM...... Silly me....... Never saw that in the Rules/conditions posted. Must be in the fine print :p

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Well there you have it, I AZZ u med I would be contacted via PM...... Silly me....... Never saw that in the Rules/conditions posted. Must be in the fine print :p
Lol kind of an unwritten rule. I remember a couple of months going by last summer after I won 2nd place and I was like wasn't I suppose to get a prize? Haha
Shortly after that I saw logic post saying anyone who has won potm and didn't get there winnings to pm him. I still want to be mod for the potm :love1:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
thx for clarifying that bro. Hope your well man.....

Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

Congratulations @Nspecta. Hands down. Best of luck in all your endeavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom