• Tagged users None

Pick the winner for march photo of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chance Last

COME ON!? That is just too beautiful to compare. Hands down, The purple. I have seen some purple before but if thats not being photo shopped and it's That mouth watering...UNBELIEVABLE! I don't know how to upload a photo unfortunately. I tried to but i kept losing that battle. Any Advice? Lol Got some great Photos for Next contest. ALSO, I agree one hundred percent with ORCAMAN! STAFF & BREEDERS
20160315 233234
SHOULDN'T BE COMPETING. Seems a bit shady but hell thats a lot of free shit so I'm sure I'll get deleted...lol Other pictures were Nice ....BUT, Urkle IS FAR FROM A NERD NOW! He's a damn hero..
Okay i did upload one but obviously my flash was on (SWEET TOOTH )

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I love this contest and all of the great images that comes out of it. But I think the breeders and staff members here should not be allowed to compete. You should be the judges of this competition, not the competitor in my opinion.
Well staff members are really just members with some authority but breeders do usually have an advantage but not really:smoking:
If Doobie duck entered the contest he would win hands down everytime. And we should be greatfull he doesn't :cry:
After you win three times maybe it's time to step away or pass the winnings to the runner up.

Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

COME ON!? That is just too beautiful to compare. Hands down, The purple. I have seen some purple before but if thats not being photo shopped and it's That mouth watering...UNBELIEVABLE! I don't know how to upload a photo unfortunately. I tried to but i kept losing that battle. Any Advice? Lol Got some great Photos for Next contest. ALSO, I agree one hundred percent with ORCAMAN! STAFF & BREEDERS View attachment 590252 SHOULDN'T BE COMPETING. Seems a bit shady but hell thats a lot of free shit so I'm sure I'll get deleted...lol Other pictures were Nice ....BUT, Urkle IS FAR FROM A NERD NOW! He's a damn hero..
COME ON!? That is just too beautiful to compare. Hands down, The purple. I have seen some purple before but if thats not being photo shopped and it's That mouth watering...UNBELIEVABLE! I don't know how to upload a photo unfortunately. I tried to but i kept losing that battle. Any Advice? Lol Got some great Photos for Next contest. ALSO, I agree one hundred percent with ORCAMAN! STAFF & BREEDERS View attachment 590252 SHOULDN'T BE COMPETING. Seems a bit shady but hell thats a lot of free shit so I'm sure I'll get deleted...lol Other pictures were Nice ....BUT, Urkle IS FAR FROM A NERD NOW! He's a damn hero..
That urkle is a beast, but i must say yer ladies mighty sexy brother. That frost looks like it should come with a disclaimer. Toke at yer own risk. Gorgeous, simply GORGEOUS! !!

Orcaman

Orcaman

After you win three times maybe it's time to step away or pass the winnings to the runner up.
I'm glad that you brought this up because I agree with you. I've actually mentioned the same idea to logic recently. I also just sent him this idea a couple of weeks ago. I think their should only be one voting round and every member can only make one pick. I think this would really simplify the counting of likes and be a little more fair in the end. I also think it might boost member participation each month. As always I would like to say congrats to Nespeta for the win, and everyone else for participating.:)

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I know its different things to different people but to me this has always been a Bud contest not a photo quality contest and thats what i base my vote on.Congrats to all who enter and thanks for taking the time!
I thought we were voting on photo quality, Not reputation . . .

Myco had that one ... But alas its just a popularity contest..
Isnt that the whole idea of voting dabbie?To see which one is most popular?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
The whole POTM is in my opinion a little questionable especially concerning the prizes. The prizes are listed every month and I have yet to hear from anyone that wins that gets all of the prizes as advertised. @NaturalTherapy only got the OSA and nothing else and when he inquired it was blamed on the Vendor. Well if the vendors aren't following up with the payout drop them off the damn list. I would like to hear from previous winners that got the payout as promised. Where are you guys at???

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I am wondering at this point how the payout on prizes works. I took the Feb POTM and I haven't been contacted yet to supply a safe addy to have my prize sent to. And then there is the question if contacted will I get the full lineup as advertised. I guess time will tell.........

blazer

blazer

I am wondering at this point how the payout on prizes works. I took the Feb POTM and I haven't been contacted yet to supply a safe addy to have my prize sent to. And then there is the question if contacted will I get the full lineup as advertised. I guess time will tell.........
Was in top 3 one month never contacted so hit up the vendor gave addy and still Didn't get nada, and heard also of other top winners not getting there winnings seems common unfortunately, hopefully that's not true and some winners can chime and say we got all are winning would be cool!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Seems to be something amiss here for sure. I just think peeps would play the contest either way even without the prize as growers tend to like to show off their wares. But if the payouts arent being honored then stop listing them as prizes. Simple...... I will be interested how many respond in getting the full boat payout tho.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom