• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to this months photo of the month contest.
As always many great photos were nominated, thank you to everyone who entered.
Voting ends in 5 days

November Photo of the month Sponsors
Potmprizes

Prizes for Nov Photo of the month.

OSA28 8oz bottle

OG Biowar (complete pack)

Nectar For The Gods (for coco/soil growers only)
(if you dont grow in coco or soil this prize will go to the runner up)
Gaia (1gal)
Medusa (1gal)
Zeus (1gal)
Demeter (1gal)
Athena (1gal)
Olympus (1gal)
APhrodite (1gal)
Herculean (2.5gal)
Bloom khaos (1qt)
SLF-100 Enzyme (1qt)
Guardian natural mite spray (1oz)

November Contenders

Capulator - Alien Cookies
Capulator

Kolah - Cherry Picker
Kolah

We Solidarity - Blackberry Kush

We Solidarity bk

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Let`s see now, how to split my vote 3 ways.................Oh I can`t do that huh ?
They all look like winners to me. So I gonna cast my vote for that Alien Cookie.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Bout time! I came out of retirement to make sure you had a run for the money :love1:. :drunk:. :eyepiece:

hahah yeah I can see that. I hit you up on instagram bro. You been ignoring me though. I love that pic you posted. Killer macro work boss. I have a macro lens I just started playing with last year. Shits expensive for a hobby. I needed to buy 2 slide rails and a tripod just to get a decent shot. Then there is the stacking software that I haven't even started trying to learn yet.

We need more emojis @logic The ones we had 4 years ago are better than the ones now.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

hahah yeah I can see that. I hit you up on instagram bro. You been ignoring me though. I love that pic you posted. Killer macro work boss. I have a macro lens I just started playing with last year. Shits expensive for a hobby. I needed to buy 2 slide rails and a tripod just to get a decent shot. Then there is the stacking software that I haven't even started trying to learn yet.

We need more emojis @logic The ones we had 4 years ago are better than the ones now.

Yeah I can't figure out how to send or look at messages on Instagram, I feel like I've direct-messaged people before but never got responses.

I just set up an image stacking studio for dry nugs and you can "lease" photoshop for 10 bucks a month now, usually I do my stacks in Photoshop.

Orcaman

Orcaman

What a great competition this last month. Congrats Capulator for the win. It's really a pleasure being part of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom