• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to this months photo of the month contest.
As always many great photos were nominated, thank you to everyone who entered.
Voting ends in 5 days

Oct Photo of the month Sponsors
Potmprizes

Prizes for Oct Photo of the month.

OSA28 8oz bottle

OG Biowar (complete pack)

Nectar For The Gods (for coco/soil growers only)
(if you dont grow in coco or soil this prize will go to the runner up)
Gaia (1gal)
Medusa (1gal)
Zeus (1gal)
Demeter (1gal)
Athena (1gal)
Olympus (1gal)
APhrodite (1gal)
Herculean (2.5gal)
Bloom khaos (1qt)
SLF-100 Enzyme (1qt)
Guardian natural mite spray (1oz)

October Contenders

Og Gong - Jack H. X S. Cough
Og gong

sixstring - wifi bx
Sixstring

Mariopiede - sin mint cookies
Mariopiede

sixstring

sixstring

I believe this voting poll is over and i managed to win.although i appreciate all the votes and likes i got in this comp i will respectfully decline those prizes and let the runners up have them as i would not use any of it and it would just go to waste.thanks again folks and i look forward to kickin ass again this month :)

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I believe this voting poll is over and i managed to win.although i appreciate all the votes and likes i got in this comp i will respectfully decline those prizes and let the runners up have them as i would not use any of it and it would just go to waste.thanks again folks and i look forward to kickin ass again this month :)
Congrats Sixstring on the win. Badass wifi BX.
Awesome Sin mints Mariopiede.
I'm stoked I'm on the podium :love1: party time.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Stand up guy with a stand up, frosty, intimidating, scary to smoke wifi increadable BX. Haha congrats. I look forward to beam in the winner circle one of these days.

One Flip

One Flip

You know you got your shit dialed in when you don't want to try new products for free..lol. That's dope @sixstring Well deserved win you are always throwing up those dank monsters!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom