W. Widow Auto 8 Week Discoloration-1st Grow

• Thread starter rmeddins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmeddins

rmeddins

Plant is 8 weeks old and it was looking awesome up until a few days ago. I had dark green fan leaves & nice bud development by my novice eyes. I missed a day the plant should've received water, and promptly watered the following day.

Since then, I've noticed more and more fan leaves turning yellow. The buds are really resinous and look awesome. I'm surprised by the minimal amount of odor though. Granted, it's only one small auto plant with a fan blowing on it in a fairly large room with a couple air freshener plug-ins. But still, I expected a lot more. Smell at this point. Got a small tent and carbon filter specifically to conceal odor, but never even set them up. Doubt I will at all for the plant at this point.

I have a trichome scope being delivered Thursday so can check them then.

Questions:
-Should I be concerned by the yellow leaves? Is it likely just the plant finishing up or do you guys spot a deficiency?

--Despite awesome resinous looking buds with hairs rapidly turning orange, does the lack of significant odor seem strange to you?

-i know trichs will tell the story, but for anyone willing to make an educated guess, about how far from harvest am I?

-Some buds look way more developed than others. Any opinions on doing partial harvesting when the time comes?
W widow auto 8 week discoloration 1st grow
W widow auto 8 week discoloration 1st grow 2
W widow auto 8 week discoloration 1st grow 3

Top Bottom