Wa lights wud be best to use

• Thread starter Brettdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Got a 1.2 x 1.2x 2metre tall tent inside a
a garage . Getting quite cold now. So to up temp and hopedulƱy get more bud was genna add an extra light.
At the momebt im using a 600 watt hps.

I can either have a 600 an a 250 hps total 850 watt.
Or 2x 400 watt wud be more even light spread but 50 watt lower .800watt.

Let me no ya thoughts cheers.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

HPS lights will help heat up the tent, if that is an issue for you. Personally, I like the LED options these days but most don't run nearly as hot as the HID systems. For a budget that doesn't break the bank, I like going with Spider Farmer lights, I know they make a model for the footprint you need. Worth a look. Other companies of note include HLG, Chillogic RapidLED and many people are using the mars hydro set-ups.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

HPS lights will help heat up the tent, if that is an issue for you. Personally, I like the LED options these days but most don't run nearly as hot as the HID systems. For a budget that doesn't break the bank, I like going with Spider Farmer lights, I know they make a model for the footprint you need. Worth a look. Other companies of note include HLG, Chillogic RapidLED and many people are using the mars hydro set-ups.
Alredy gt about ten jps light set ups tho mate

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

I misunderstood your question.

I guess I would use the 2, 400w HPS lamps. Create a nice even spread of light over the canopy.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

I misunderstood your question.

I guess I would use the 2, 400w HPS lamps. Create a nice even spread of light over the canopy.
Only fing im thinking tho is the 600 is a lot brighter tho than 400 side by side.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Well, are you looking at the efficiency per watt? The 600w may be brighter but if you have the two 400w lights, they overlap and create a stronger intensity than if it was an individual 400w.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Well, are you looking at the efficiency per watt? The 600w may be brighter but if you have the two 400w lights, they overlap and create a stronger intensity than if it was an individual 400w.
Yeh get ya poibt thats why im considering 2 400s. Or one 600 and one 250. Jus want.bette yield and it will help lift temps abit woe it.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

the 400w will be more even, how would you balance the room with a 600 on one side and the 250 on the other?

Latest posts

Top Bottom