waaynes organic Golden Lion pheno hunt

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Nice shots waayne! Those nuggies all look very closely related but slightly different shapes and I'll bet the odors are the biggest variance between the girls maybe? What does pheno E taste like or can you compare her to anything more well known?

My crystal ship #2 female is finishing her 3rd run and it's insane, when truly ripening it takes on a whole new hue and odor and the density is way better than green crack along with more uniformity and chunkiness! I'm thinking I might dedicate some time to just her for a min ;)

pura

pura

So sik man killed it!
The colors on pheno G are rich! How's does she smoke?
What makes pheno E stand out the most for you?...
A lot of candy hunting in Babas gear your gonna have a treat for sure
Those cherry pie x crystal ship beans are gonna be tasty! So jealous.
Take care bro hope you have a good Memoral day.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
So sik man killed it!
I agree the hues of G are beautiful

waayne

waayne

The wealth of nolig you offer in your grow logs are priceless..i feel brighter than i did 10 minutes ago ..lol..keep banging it brada waayne...RESPECT
What's up keonaona!
Thank's for the positive vibes bruh
Glad you're finding some of this info helpful.......
Hope things in paradise are rockin for you!
aloha:)
Nice shots waayne! Those nuggies all look very closely related but slightly different shapes and I'll bet the odors are the biggest variance between the girls maybe? What does pheno E taste like or can you compare her to anything more well known?

My crystal ship #2 female is finishing her 3rd run and it's insane, when truly ripening it takes on a whole new hue and odor and the density is way better than green crack along with more uniformity and chunkiness! I'm thinking I might dedicate some time to just her for a min ;)
Baba pheno E is like amaretto and hazlenut with Kush overtyones....
Never tasted anything quite like her,the buzz is very reminiscent of JJ's Star Dawg
Pheno a has some sweetness to it's aroma.....
Pheno E is still my fave out of that group:)

So sik man killed it!
They are some beauties homie!
I like the buzz of pheno E a lot,it reminds me of Star dawg,which is an old favorite of mine:)
I'm all about potency ,and the quality of the high.
Thank's for the good vibes homie!
:D Hope all is well in your world buddy!
I agree the hues of G are beautiful
What's up danimal:blackalien:
G is a pretty pheno,some phenos of Dirt Nap almost look blue as well as purple
Hope your Sunday is going well,and thank's again for everything buddy;)

Here's a nug of Dirt Nap pheno A
IMG 0928

2 week old Malila seedlings
IMG 1002

2 week old Cherry Pie x Crystal Ship seedlings
IMG 1005

All of the seedlings are vigorous and healthy and are starting to get their legs now....

The clone in the back row right is a Himalayan x Brazilian Sativa that's been hanging out with the seedlings

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Your welcome brother! Sorry I missed your call yesterday...I just now got the message :(

The plants are looking great. Mine are a week behind because my t5s fucking suck. Fwiw cheap isn't always better lol. My Alien gear and Babas testers all are a week behind. Bought a used T5 system then bought the cheapest bulbs possible and actually thought I was the man hahaha. After a week I knew something wasn't right and threw everything under my hortilux blues...wow what a difference...lesson learned. I'm off to shop for bath mats if you get a chance hit me up...peace.

waayne

waayne

Your welcome brother! Sorry I missed your call yesterday...I just now got the message :(

The plants are looking great. Mine are a week behind because my t5s fucking suck. Fwiw cheap isn't always better lol. My Alien gear and Babas testers all are a week behind. Bought a used T5 system then bought the cheapest bulbs possible and actually thought I was the man hahaha. After a week I knew something wasn't right and threw everything under my hortilux blues...wow what a difference...lesson learned. I'm off to shop for bath mats if you get a chance hit me up...peace.
If I get a chance I'll hike up the ridge in a few minutes buddy, no reception here at the house today:D
Maybe I can get the telegraph working today....:)

Oh yeah for those of you interested in yield..........
Pheno A was the top yielder at 16 1/2 oz's
Pheno's B,G and E all were around 14-15 oz's
All phenos were easy to trim and are curing up nicely.
Nice work baba:D

waayne

waayne

Showed up late but enjoyed every pic! Thanks for the inspiration.
What's up sdgrower!
Glad you made it buddy,no worries here about being late, as there's always tomorrow;)
Hope all is well in SoCal

Here are day 21 pics of the seedlings
Malila seedlings
IMG 1008

Cherry Pie x Chrystal Ship
day 21
IMG 1011

These will get transplanted into 2 gallon containers later this week
These plants will also get their first dose of ACT in the next week to ten days......

waayne

waayne

Malila seedlings day 27
These were transplanted into 2 gallon containers of organic soil mix yesterday
IMG 1023

Cherry Pie x Crystal Ship
day 27
IMG 1024

These are hanging out under a 1000 watt Metal Halide
I will brew some ACT this week for them
All these seedlings have been sprayed weekly with wheat or barley grass juice

waayne

waayne

Beautiful as always.

Will you end up topping these?

Also would you mind telling us your transplant schedule and pot sizes from start to finish.

Thank you sir.
What's up Danimal!

I'll more than likely LST these when I put them into flower
I transplant in veg every 10-13 days
I'll gradually increase the fertility of the mix's as the plants grow and show the need for more nutrition
I usually start in 1/2 gallon containers ,then onto 2's then 5's then finally a 7 gallon container to finish veg
I'll transplant into 20's and give them another week or so to establish roots in the new container before flowering them......

Looking good my brotha waayne hope all is well with you, as your garden is always got some goodness in it......
Thank's for stoppin in buddy
Sending positive vibes your way soser
Hope all is well in your world my friend:)

Here's the Malila and Cherry Pie x Crystal Ship veg plants right after their transplant into 5 gallon containers
of perlite,Roots and Black Gold
IMG 1067

IMG 1080

The three taller plants at the end are White Bubba and Sledgehammer Bubba clones that are vegging
I plan on cutting duplicates off these by the weekend....

Some phenos are really aromatic already :)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
What's up Danimal!

I'll more than likely LST these when I put them into flower
I transplant in veg every 10-13 days
I'll gradually increase the fertility of the mix's as the plants grow and show the need for more nutrition
I usually start in 1/2 gallon containers ,then onto 2's then 5's then finally a 7 gallon container to finish veg
I'll transplant into 20's and give them another week or so to establish roots in the new container before flowering them......

Thank's for stoppin in buddy
Sending positive vibes your way soser
Hope all is well in your world my friend:)

Here's the Malila and Cherry Pie x Crystal Ship veg plants right after their transplant into 5 gallon containers
of perlite,Roots and Black Gold
View attachment 325022
View attachment 325023

The three taller plants at the end are White Bubba and Sledgehammer Bubba clones that are vegging
I plan on cutting duplicates off these by the weekend....

Some phenos are really aromatic already :)
This is where it starts getting a bit more exciting! Those seedlings look great and healthy, any sign of sex coming from any yet or is that on the horizon?

waayne

waayne

:eek: Those are some Fat Babys! They make those 5gal. bags look small!!:woot:
ken both of these strains are very vigorous and are really taking off now
The females will go go into 20 gallon containers sometime next week..........
This is where it starts getting a bit more exciting! Those seedlings look great and healthy, any sign of sex coming from any yet or is that on the horizon?
baba I looked this AM while watering them and I counted 13 females and I have 5 plants that are still showing undifferentiated primordia

These plants are taking off now:)
I'll duplicate them in the next couple of days,and start tossing the males out:cigar:

mancordero

mancordero

great job on those Dirt Naps Waayne, thanks for showing us what to look for 'amaretto and hazlenut with Kush overtones' and a high like Stardawg? hell yes, hope i find that pheno. are these next two strains both crystal ship progeny? i'm very excited for some crystal ships, very very excited.

waayne

waayne

great job on those Dirt Naps Waayne, thanks for showing us what to look for 'amaretto and hazlenut with Kush overtones' and a high like Stardawg? hell yes, hope i find that pheno. are these next two strains both crystal ship progeny? i'm very excited for some crystal ships, very very excited.
mancordero there was a variety of aromas,a couple were quite intoxicating:)
The Dirt Naps have a really high quality buzz......much like StarDawg
Thank's for stoppin in buddy!

Here are the Malila and Cherry Pie x Crystal Ship girls
These were transplanted into 20 gallon containers and put into flower a few days ago
These pics were taken after fogging them with neem oil so they look a little droopy
IMG 1101

IMG 1102
IMG 1094

The plant that is still in a 5 gallon container is taking it's sweet time to show it's sexual orientation......
If it's a girl I'll transplant it ASAP

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Sweet! Will be interesting to see how the male Crystal Ship shows his prowess. With the CS females there were short and medium to fairly tall, the male seems to be a good medium height and grows great, it gets picked out of the pack by everybody and noticed. He is the best looking stud I've seen yet as far as structure and beefyness, he looks like a lady, lol

Totally stoked to see how the cpie & scbb mesh with the male, your def in for some interesting, new herb that I guarantee will be unique!

Top Bottom