waaynes organic Golden Lion pheno hunt

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
indogro

indogro

that is such a nice organic approach.

Do you feed with these nutes every watering starting in flower? and ACT w/ Cap bennies once a week?

As for amount per gallon....do you just do as the bottle says?

Thank you! very inspiring mate. You make it look so easy. I'm trying to learn as much as I can and utilize your approach. I'm very new to the organic method.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Curious how that Pheno B is progressing? She seems to be the fastest of the group, a couple of those others should start looking glaze-a-tonic when the pistils shrivel down and the calyxes explode :D

Happy 420 too!!!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Damn how theyve grown!! Killer work and such a variance in phenos. B in appearance looks stellar.. Happy 420 thanks for the updates.

waayne

waayne

that is such a nice organic approach.

Do you feed with these nutes every watering starting in flower? and ACT w/ Cap bennies once a week?

As for amount per gallon....do you just do as the bottle says?

Thank you! very inspiring mate. You make it look so easy. I'm trying to learn as much as I can and utilize your approach. I'm very new to the organic method.
indogro I use about 5-10 ml per gallon of Cal Mag +
1TBS per gallon of liquid bone meal
1-2 ml of Sea Green
1-2 tsp of Kelp
Age Old generally in flower 5/8-7/8 oz per gallon

in veg 1/4 -1/2 oz per gallon of Age Old,but only if necessary
I feed ACT every 6-8 days and the others every 5-7 days

Im diggin pheno B
me too man ,it smells kinda dank and fruity
It's my favorite aroma out of all of them
Looking on point as usual bro,that b is looking nice and dense hell they all look dank,looks like golden lion putting out some dank!
yeah baba did some nice work here for sure
I'm liking pheno B as well homie
Curious how that Pheno B is progressing? She seems to be the fastest of the group, a couple of those others should start looking glaze-a-tonic when the pistils shrivel down and the calyxes explode :D

Happy 420 too!!!
Here's a little look at her progress baba:)
she sure smells nice, a mixture of fruit and a dank Kush aroma
I'm sure looking forward to tasting these girls
Damn how theyve grown!! Killer work and such a variance in phenos. B in appearance looks stellar.. Happy 420 thanks for the updates.
What's up MWD!
They are a nice mix of phenos .....
B is a nice looking/smelling pheno :)
Thank's for the good vibes buddy!

Here's some pics
They're about done now.....

pheno E
IMG 0013

pheno F
IMG 0019

IMG 0022

pheno G
This one is about a week and a half behind the others
IMG 0034

pheno A
IMG 0038

IMG 0041

pheno C
IMG 0061

IMG 0051

IMG 0058

pheno B
IMG 0087

IMG 0088

IMG 0089

Nice work baba!
These have been a pleasure to grow and they look like they will be quite productive
Looks like a couple of phenos are gonna have some serious frost and density by the time they're done

I'm sure looking forward to sampling these beauties :)

indogro

indogro

fantastic Waayne. Thank you for taking the time to spread the knowledge.

I was wondering how your room is laid out with the lights, and how you place the plants in the room? From what I have read searching through here, you do a mix of vertical and overhead? If you have answered this someplace else, sorry to reask it, but I can't find it anywhere. You are the only grower on here that I have found growing trees organically, which is EXACTLY what I am about to try with my new setup. My goal is large trees to cut plant count down....but growing organically....it seems my dreams of the 2+ per plant is better suited for hydro type growing. With that said, your trees look big, but not monstrous, so how do you arrange it in order to keep your gpw ratio lookin good? I assume you average 1lb. per plant?

I'm also about to order some of these fantastic Golden Lion Genetics. :)

cheers mate.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I'm loving phenotype G, F & A. Pheno C has really come around too and of course B...fuck I like them all, lmao
Pheno A seems like a monster yielder or chunker and looks like some blueberry and banana og structure, hope some odor comes out of that one...

waayne

waayne

Baba's gear is making me think the same thing homie......
These really blew up at the end.....
fantastic Waayne. Thank you for taking the time to spread the knowledge.

I was wondering how your room is laid out with the lights, and how you place the plants in the room? From what I have read searching through here, you do a mix of vertical and overhead? If you have answered this someplace else, sorry to reask it, but I can't find it anywhere. You are the only grower on here that I have found growing trees organically, which is EXACTLY what I am about to try with my new setup. My goal is large trees to cut plant count down....but growing organically....it seems my dreams of the 2+ per plant is better suited for hydro type growing. With that said, your trees look big, but not monstrous, so how do you arrange it in order to keep your gpw ratio lookin good? I assume you average 1lb. per plant?

I'm also about to order some of these fantastic Golden Lion Genetics. :)

cheers mate.
idogro my GPW is not that great doing tree's
my yield per plant is pretty solid as it ranges from 12 oz's to over 2 lbs a plant
I use flat 1000 watt HPS and 1000 watt verts hung about every 50"
I run about 110 watts per sq. ft. in flower
good luck with your trees bro.....:)

WOW dawg always amazed when I see your grows finishing staight up impressive those all look dank as fuck bro and look healthy as hell, GL's gear looking straight proper!
What's up homie!
Yeah Baba's gear is really impressive
i'll have asample for you soon buddy:happy:
Looking awesome waayne! You always keep the girls happy and strutting their stuff on the catwalk ;)
These have been some easy growing girls baba
They're not fussy at all.......
Huge respect and admiration Waayne! :eek:

11 packs of dirtnap on the bay still (wish the farm had a "layaway" plan)
THEY'D BE IN MY CART!

Nice work Baba G ! :woot:
Thank's for the kind words ken ,but these genetics are so easy to grow anyone could make these girls look proper:)
Thank's for stopping in ken!
Definition or better yet the epitome of max yield!
What's up caveman!
baba bred some winners for sure buddy
Something tells me those buds feel and taste as great as they look!
Caveman I took off a few early tester nugs ,and yeah there are some tasty phenos for sure:)
I can't wait to get into the fully mature , fully cured nugs......
I'm loving phenotype G, F & A. Pheno C has really come around too and of course B...fuck I like them all, lmao
Pheno A seems like a monster yielder or chunker and looks like some blueberry and banana og structure, hope some odor comes out of that one...
baba I cut down phenos A and G yesterday ,pheno A felt like an outdoor plant...
She's a beast ,and smells kinds fruity,and sweet....
:bookworm: Epic grow waayne ! Just water in veg + a drop of sea green with no cal mag ?

sick gear baba .
what's up SoCal!
I do use GO's Cal Mag+
I also use Epsoms salts to bump up the magnesium a little bit....
Oh my those colas. Lookin awesome man great work!
Thank's for the positive vibes ape!
baba bred some really nice plants here,I'm looking forward to sampling all of these girls....
Good luck with your Bubba project ape!

Here's a nug of pheno B
This smells like dank blueberries
IMG 0418

Here's the harvest pics of pheno G
IMG 0344

IMG 0356
IMG 0360

Here's pheno A
IMG 0223
IMG 0228
IMG 0199

Really nice work on these baba!
pheno A felt like an outdoor plant at harvest,she's a beast ,and she has some fruity
dank funk aroma that's really impressive!

Keep up the great work baba!

kendog000

kendog000

Wow bro, just went through the entire thread, and the amount of knowledge you shared with everyone is top notch. From what you've been telling me over the past few weeks, and the stuff I picked up from this thread, gonna make me a better grower, period!!!
Baba killed it with this creation of his, and once again you've put on one hell of a show. Mad props mang, thanks for sharing with us all.

Peace mang
Ken

Top Bottom