waaynes organic Golden Lion pheno hunt

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

looking killer and really jumping. Are these going to be trained or topped in anyway? I know you rock mixed lights and was wondering your approach going in. thanks
MW
midwestdensies I'll more than likely LST these some in veg and again
when they go into flower
They are nice and bushy naturally......
Here's one of the Dirt Nap after a fresh transplant into 5 gallon containers
These a 35 days old now
nothing but water and a few drops of Sea Green
I'll begin feeding them ACT this week
IMG 8865

waayne

waayne

Was lookn 4 a good GL thread, guess I found it,( whoop!)...lookn like a mil so far, kil it bro.
Whats up Fire Within!
Pull up a chair,we're nearly done vegging and the real fun will start
Jeez waayne, them lil seedlings are going through the motions seamlessly! Going to have to get out my bib and stuff to contain and catch the drool when you get them further along:D
Ha Ha These are some easy growing girls for sure ,not picky about anything at all
They show lots of vigor in veg
I'm looking forward to seeing flowers:happy:
ahhh snap! i know your gonna kill it bro! i wanted to see a Dirt Nap and/or Very Berry grow so im definitely gonna pull up a chair :)
Whats going on homie!
Glad to see you stop by
Congrats on the new gig buddy!:greyalien:
^ gonna hafta pull up a chair on this one as well; wheres them very berry crosses at!? haha I know your gonna kill it wayne. Take it easy
Yeah man Baba bred some vigorous girls
I'm looking forward to getting these into flower:blackalien:
^^^^^^^hit this its veganic cherry og (purple afghani x OG kush)

First chair I ever pull up for a full grow log. Don't mind if I do
make yourself at home caveman
Hey man pass that Cherry OG over this way:cool:
Waayne is growing - I'm watching - got a few of these to pop myself ...... kill it bro... peace soser
Thanks for the good vibes soser
Gonna be nice getting these into flower soon
I need to get duplicates cut ASAP

looks like 6 females and one pheno still being a little reluctant to show
Here are the other 5 females after the last transplant....
IMG 8857

These went into
1 1/2 parts Black Gold
1 Part Roots Organic
1 part perlite with a bit of Dolomite lime
Nothing but H2o and a few drops of Sea Green so far
The ACT feedings will start later this week

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Also you stated you havent used any aact?! Just thought about this and had to ask.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Should be really interesting watching these grow into the monster you produce usually just get to see pictures of the beauties you grow and say WOW never really watched a entire grow , so i'm excited :) to see start to finish .....​

S

shavits

Waayne bra as always your threads never seize to amaze! You are a man of your craft no doubt! Hey bro I had one question if you don't mind! Which bag of black gold do you use exactly? Organic or non organic? Ive been thinking of making some super soil with half roots and half black gold! Would you feel this is solid? Any reply would be very much appreciated, thanks!

waayne

waayne

Waayne bra as always your threads never seize to amaze! You are a man of your craft no doubt! Hey bro I had one question if you don't mind! Which bag of black gold do you use exactly? Organic or non organic? Ive been thinking of making some super soil with half roots and half black gold! Would you feel this is solid? Any reply would be very much appreciated, thanks!

shavits that will definitely make a solid mix

I like to mix
1 part Black Gold
1 Part Roots Organic
1 part perlite for a mild veg mix

My flowering mix's tend to be richer

I always use the Organic Black Gold
IMG 8465

S

shavits

Hey bro thanks for such a quick reply! I thought it was the organic mix I just figured id double check with you! I love your early veg mix your plants always seem to get off to a super solid start! I will try your method no doubt! Again thanks for the helpful info, positive vibes bro Ill be sub for sure!

soserthc1

soserthc1

shavits that will definitely make a solid mix

I like to mix
1 part Black Gold
1 Part Roots Organic
1 part perlite for a mild veg mix

My flowering mix's tend to be richer

I always use the Organic Black Gold
View attachment 291509
any idea's on where to order that on line with out paying 50 $ a bag - I know it goes for like 10-20 but to have it shipped to me is like more in shipping than the actual product cost ? ...... roots organic i can get (and use) at the only hydro store around here and that is 22$ ish ......

waayne

waayne

soser I would suggest contacting the manufacturer and seeing where your nearest supplier/garden supply is located which carries Black Gold

Here's the contact info:

Sun Gro Horticulture
770 Silver Street
Agawam, MA 01001
United States of America

(413) 786-4343
(413) 789-3425 Fax

When I lived in Texas/Oklahoma I had the local garden supply order me a pallet of Black Gold every Spring
and they would cover the shipping cost since I was taking the whole pallet.......it's been awhile as I was paying $8 a bag:)

Aligee

Aligee

soser I would suggest contacting the manufacturer and seeing where your nearest supplier/garden supply is located which carries Black Gold

Here's the contact info:

Sun Gro Horticulture
770 Silver Street
Agawam, MA 01001
United States of America

(413) 786-4343
(413) 789-3425 Fax

When I lived in Texas/Oklahoma I had the local garden supply order me a pallet of Black Gold every Spring
and they would cover the shipping cost since I was taking the whole pallet.......it's been awhile as I was paying $8 a bag:)
what richer mix would you recommend for flower wayne?? getting a list together, for the OD greenhouse this year...

Top Bottom