waaynes organic Golden Lion pheno hunt

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

I notice my first generation clones flowering better than seedlings and my seedlings vegging better than my clones? Any feedback would be great. Have fun growing bro!
I noticed this as well caveman
I used to grow landrace Afghani's in the early 80's and generally they did better once I started running the clones
off my keepers,but nothing beats the vigor of seedplants (generally speaking)
But there always seems to be an exception to the rule:)

I did find that the flower structure and conformation was generally superior on the clones as oppose to the seed plants
oh yeah, this is all regarding indoor production......
My results outdoors are sometimes quite different than indoors ,with the exact same clones.....
I tend to prefer growing seed plants outdoors as opposed to clones......
Thank you very much waayne .Ive been doing the transplants every 14 ill get it down to 12 when i stock up on black gold next month. I can see the vigor in the girls they are very happy in my veg room just mixed up some salts . Ordering some dte liquid bone meal and looking for some Golden Lion Genetics . What dry amendments are you mixing in .........?

socalval for dry amendments I tend to mix in

dolomite lime
seabird guano
a bit of greensand
also a bit of
alfalfa meal
kelp meal
fish meal
and for heavy feeders some earth worm castings

I'm getting ready to pop some more Golden Lion Genetics soon as well,the starter cups are getting prepped today:)
Nice work on that OGR gear you're running ,those look sweet :)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
yep I'm loving her already,she tastes better everyday I try her,will be nice when they're all cured properly
The buzz of pheno E is superb:)

socal I use about 1 to 1 1/2 tsp per gallon in veg
Some of my OG's will get more though
I have used up to 2 tsp per gallon on my magnesium whores though,along with some Cal Mag+
Thank's for the good vibes buddy!

that is a shitload of epsom!!! 10 grams/gal? I thought 1 was a lot. lol.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Cap I've given roses at bloomset up to 1/2 a cup per gallon...lol:eek:

Tomatos and peppers I max out at a TBS per gallon,but I only give that two or three times when they start blooming and setting on fruit

Cannabis I max out at 2 tsp per gallon

Easy there Luther....:p

Can I sample the cannabis russet?

soserthc1

soserthc1

#1 caveman I try to achieve the best results possible with every plant I grow,so I can see their full genetic potential, and I tend to be my own worst critic......
I'm always constantly experimenting with organic feeds,and soil mixes trying to improve yields and quality ,especially the quality/potency......That's what motivates me.....
Hopefully I'll be trying to achieve better and better results until the day I die......;)
#2 I'm constantly researching new techniques,products ,and genetics,and am usually quite familiar with everything I'm growing or using regularly
in my garden,if I don't understand a product ,or it's usage or application process,I will research it until I do......
I leave nothing to chance......

Thank's for stopping in caveman, and the positive vibes!
With all this detail and it shows in your work for sure , I do remember u sharing a little about your past but have you ever thought about breeding yourself waayne ? you would obviously excel at it .........thanks for the positive outlook above .... i popped a few for the great outdoors and i'm sure things will work them self out as i don't plan on ever quitting (lets just say i'm on vacation;) and networking hard to get in the legal end..... blessing Soser

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

aaahhhhhhh the legal end........it sure would be nice to be there someday......take it easy

jlr42024

jlr42024

Damn I get kinda down looking at my mentor waayne's work but then I remember I wasnt even born when he started out and that I'm still going on my second yr and I feel a little better but mostly because of the generous amount of knowledge waayne has bestowed upon the mmj community its progressed my skills yrs ahead of my experience so thanks again bro!

waayne

waayne

Easy there Luther....:p

Can I sample the cannabis russet?
No,but if you were here I'd let you sample this Himalayan x Brazilian:)
With all this detail and it shows in your work for sure , I do remember u sharing a little about your past but have you ever thought about breeding yourself waayne ? you would obviously excel at it .........thanks for the positive outlook above .... i popped a few for the great outdoors and i'm sure things will work them self out as i don't plan on ever quitting (lets just say i'm on vacation;) and networking hard to get in the legal end..... blessing Soser
Whats good soser
Man I'm always chucking pollen on something ,but I have no plans to get in the commercial seed business

Good luck on the outdoor this season soser, and with getting your garden back online
Sending positive vibes your way buddy!
aaahhhhhhh the legal end........it sure would be nice to be there someday......take it easy
Careful what you wish for Ohiofarmer,the legal end seems fraught with problems and dangers all it's own....
I actually felt safer in the old days underground......
Be well buddy!

Damn I get kinda down looking at my mentor waayne's work but then I remember I wasnt even born when he started out and that I'm still going on my second yr and I feel a little better but mostly because of the generous amount of knowledge waayne has bestowed upon the mmj community its progressed my skills yrs ahead of my experience so thanks again bro!
Just keep on grinding jlr42024
You are far ahead of where I was 2 years into growing....

Thank's for all the kindness and positive vibes!

Here's a nug off pheno G
IMG 0612

pheno F
This one is becoming a favorite, as it has a screaming good buzz and is quite tasty
IMG 0598

Still leading the pack is pheno E
This pheno is gonna be hard to beat
IMG 0617

Nice work baba!
I'm really appreciating the quality and potency of a couple of these phenos

Here's a pic of seedlings that are just emerging
These are Salmon Creek Big Bud x Green Crack and Cherry Pie x Crystal Ship

These were planted Thursday afternoon in cups of seedling starter
I'm waiting on one SCBB x Crystal Ship and one Cherry Pie x Crystal Ship to pop
Everything else is up
These seeds were not scuffed ,or soaked ,before planting......
IMG 0642

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Bad ass Wayne! You are a gentleman and a scholar. About to crack some crystal ships!!!!

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Your killing it homie!!!

btw youve now managed to tell me about your morning smoke twice now in the last hour. Once by PM and once here...your killing me. Dont forget about calling me or better yet we should Skype so I can watch you smoke it lmfao. Quit treating me so bad homie :p

Im confused about some of my testers...are my SCBB crossed to CS or GC? I better check my emails.

Keep killing it big dog!

waayne

waayne

Your killing it homie!!!

btw youve now managed to tell me about your morning smoke twice now in the last hour. Once by PM and once here...your killing me. Dont forget about calling me or better yet we should Skype so I can watch you smoke it lmfao. Quit treating me so bad homie :p

Im confused about some of my testers...are my SCBB crossed to CS or GC? I better check my emails.

Keep killing it big dog!
no you're right homie
It is a Crystal Ship male

I got Green Crack on my mind this AM:)

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
No,but if you were here I'd let you sample this Himalayan x Brazilian:)

Whats good soser
Man I'm always chucking pollen on something ,but I have no plans to get in the commercial seed business

Good luck on the outdoor this season soser, and with getting your garden back online
Sending positive vibes your way buddy!

Careful what you wish for Ohiofarmer,the legal end seems fraught with problems and dangers all it's own....
I actually felt safer in the old days underground......
Be well buddy!

Just keep on grinding jlr42024
You are far ahead of where I was 2 years into growing....

Thank's for all the kindness and positive vibes!

Here's a nug off pheno G
View attachment 316229
pheno F
This one is becoming a favorite, as it has a screaming good buzz and is quite tasty
View attachment 316230
Still leading the pack is pheno E
This pheno is gonna be hard to beat
View attachment 316231
Nice work baba!
I'm really appreciating the quality and potency of a couple of these phenos

Here's a pic of seedlings that are just emerging
These are Salmon Creek Big Bud x Green Crack and Cherry Pie x Crystal Ship

These were planted Thursday afternoon in cups of seedling starter
I'm waiting on one SCBB x Crystal Ship and one Cherry Pie x Crystal Ship to pop
Everything else is up
These seeds were not scuffed ,or soaked ,before planting......
View attachment 316233
Your right dude pheno E is killing it. It reminds me of judging koi because at first glance they all look like winners.

Latest posts

Top Bottom