waaynes organic Golden Lion pheno hunt

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Everything looking dank your killing everything over there Wayne..

those cherry pickers look tastie, which malila pheno are you digging the most? i know they all looked stacked...

mad respect bro..
Thank's for stopping by EveryOneSmokes,and for the kind words...

My favorite Malila phenos would be #5 ,#1 ,and #10
Here's the grape Jolly Rancher pheno,#5 at harvest
IMG 1497

I'll get some current pics of Malila #1 ,and #10 tonite
They are still ripening......

I'll post some harvest pics of Baba's Cherry Pickers in a min....
Thank's for the positive vibes EveryOneSmokes!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Grape jolly rancher sounds so tasty bro.. Much respect to you.. The Dank is always in your stable, I'm working on bring some new genetics to my stable..hope it works out.. Keep up the killer work bro...

waayne

waayne

Oh MAN! Lots of really nice looking phenos there. You're slaying that canna vag waayne!:eek:

Nice work baba!;)
Yep D ,baba bred some beasts here for sure
There are a lot of nice phenos to choose from;)
Thank's for the good vibes D!

I just harvested some of the Cherry Pickers this AM,they really ripen fast
Here are some pics
IMG 1517
IMG 1522

IMG 1513

IMG 1520

IMG 1515

IMG 1506
IMG 1507

IMG 1516

IMG 1530

IMG 1532

I'll harvest the other phenos in few days
These were taken at day 59....

Awesome work baba!
These girls were a pleasure to run ,and I'm sure looking forward to sampling them:)
Keep up the great work buddy!

waayne

waayne

Grape jolly rancher sounds so tasty bro.. Much respect to you.. The Dank is always in your stable, I'm working on bring some new genetics to my stable..hope it works out.. Keep up the killer work bro...
Man that #5 Malila pheno smells just like grape Jolly Rancher candy
I can't wait to sample it:)
Thank's for the positive vibes and good luck pheno hunting EveryOneSmokes!
There's nothing better than finding new AAA phenos to run;)
Lovely girls waayne! Lots of color between both parents on this hybrid, should be some potency to be found too!!
baba these are some real beauties!
If they smoke as good as they look and smell this is definitely gonna be the bomb!
They are uber sticky trimming them..lol..gotta change scissors constantly they're so sticky and gooey:D
the cherry pickers look phenomenal.. awesome work waayne and baba!
Keystoner baba did some really nice work on the Cherry Pickers and Malila
I can barely wait to sample them:)
Thank's for stoppin by homie!

Here are some pics of the Malila
pheno #8
IMG 1536

IMG 1539

IMG 1545

IMG 1548

IMG 1550

IMG 1555

IMG 1562

Some random harvest pics of the Malila phenos
IMG 1578
IMG 1581
IMG 1591
IMG 1595
IMG 1603
IMG 1609

freshly trimmed Cherry Picker nugs
IMG 1575
IMG 1572
IMG 1613
IMG 1617
IMG 1615

Keep up the great work baba!

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Looking great waayne! I know you mentioned something way earlier but how late do you wait in veg to feed? Or how long do you let just the soil do the work? What is your first regular feed once it's time? I was fortunate enough to run a CP right now and yours for sure have that leaf structure. Looks like a strong pie leaner to me. But i have not personally seen the crystal ship alone. Does it have the sweet pie scent?

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
and there it is another top notch grow from master waayne straight fire good show guy good show
whats that #2 malila like that shit is lookin greesy and the 6 and 10 as well I love that stucture

much respect
kootenai

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Waayne the Malila #12 turned out 100% green crack but with a way better high.. The Malila#5 could pass 4 a cherry pie pheno b'cuz it's so tasty & very Stoney.. & the cherry picker #3 was straight up Cherry Pie with a heavier indica kick.. Killer grown buds doggie.

& nice work on the cross BaBa..

soserthc1

soserthc1

What else to say besides Waayne is one of the best growers/people I have ever had the pleasure to watch and interact with - wouldn't be the same around here without your amazing work . Do you have any bad pictures jesus ....
Much Respect

waayne

waayne

img_1515-jpg.337688

U killed it. Every pheno looks like a keeper when u grow it doggie.. Another super killer run.. Enjoy them nugs
Thanks Goo!
baba did a great job on these for sure
hope you're enjoying them as well;)
What he said!^^^^^^^^ Reeeal nice man...always the love the colors. MGG
Thank's for the positive vibes Mr_GreenGenes
These were some really beautiful plants,that smoke as good as they look
Cherry Pickers looks like the master kush i grew last run. Looks awesome waayne, great shots you are very talented.

Big ups to baba on that hybrid. I saw the momma Cherry Pie on a sticky thread. Serous dank even outdoors.
Yeah Jeezer baba did a great job on these,they are very Kushy and dank.\
I'd love to try these outdoors next year
Thank's for dropping in man
epic nuggets brother. very nice. I need to score some of babas gear:banghead:
I'd grab some buddy ,baba's gear is way solid
Thank's for the kind words 420alldaze
Looking great waayne! I know you mentioned something way earlier but how late do you wait in veg to feed? Or how long do you let just the soil do the work? What is your first regular feed once it's time? I was fortunate enough to run a CP right now and yours for sure have that leaf structure. Looks like a strong pie leaner to me. But i have not personally seen the crystal ship alone. Does it have the sweet pie scent?
Topofthecrop I seldom feed in veg,I just transplant appropriately,so they never get rootbound or run out of food
I feed about 2 weeks after they go into 20 gallon containers,then weekly after that
some phenos were very sweet smelling in flower,but most are much Kushier now that they're cured.
Malila really came through. Wow, some serious genetics there. Nicely done. Baba you've def been pulling through. Impressively classy.
baba did a great job on both these strains
I'm very happy to find keepers in both strains
:dead: Killed it!
baba was my accomplice in this murder D
Thanks for stoppin in buddy!And all the good vibes!
and there it is another top notch grow from master waayne straight fire good show guy good show
whats that #2 malila like that shit is lookin greesy and the 6 and 10 as well I love that stucture

much respect
kootenai
What's up koot!
The Malilas were beasts the worst yielder was 0ver 6 oz's ,the best was over 14 oz's
Number five was my keeper and she tastes great
Thanks for the positive vibes koot!
top notch homie​
What's up Ill!
Good to see you around man
Hope all has been well in your world buddy
baba bred some killers here for sure
Waayne the Malila #12 turned out 100% green crack but with a way better high.. The Malila#5 could pass 4 a cherry pie pheno b'cuz it's so tasty & very Stoney.. & the cherry picker #3 was straight up Cherry Pie with a heavier indica kick.. Killer grown buds doggie.

& nice work on the cross BaBa..
Goo my favorite Malila ended up being #5
I love that floavor and stoney buzz
I've always heard that the Cherry Pie was mild so I was happy to see baba's male kick up the potency on some of these phenos
Cherry Picker #3 will definitely punch you in the head:)
I'm looking forward to running these keepers again soon.......
Thank's for the info buddy,I highly appreciate it!
What else to say besides Waayne is one of the best growers/people I have ever had the pleasure to watch and interact with - wouldn't be the same around here without your amazing work . Do you have any bad pictures jesus ....
Much Respect
ha ha.soser,I take 1000's of images ,most of which suck,but usually I take enough that there's
some decent ones to pick from.......lol
Thank's for the positive vibes man!

Well here's a little update on the keepers
first off Cherry Picker #3
IMG 1514

IMG 1877

Top Bottom