waiting for scope

• Thread starter basilbloom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

basilbloom

hi all, i am currently waiting for my scope to arrive but would like some advice on my plants, are they looking ready for harvest they are at nearly 8 weeks(this sunday)also what would be the best time to flush them?ie wait till the pots are light in weight?going to be using flush link to flush them but could use some help on how much of it to use per ml in a ten litre watering can, many thanks in advance basil

Matts 006
Matts 008
Matts 010
Matts 012
J

jdubz206

what strain is that? those look like they need at least another 2 weeks...go ahead and start flushing now if you're in soil, if you're in hydro, i have no idea what to do..never grown in hydro myself...the buds will fatten up a lot once you start flushing...by that time, your scope should be in and you can monitor more precisely

B

basilbloom

thanks for reply jdubz,the strain is applejack and red cherry berry and they are in coco coir soil mate,

samino

samino

If I were you I would wait for the scope too arrive. They appear to have a lot of sativa in them so they may need another 2 weeks as JD says. As far as flushing, its normally done during the last two weeks before harvesting.
So you should still have time to flush.

B

basilbloom

thans mate for advice but still need to know how much ml to use with vitalink flush in 10ltr watering can, the instructions on the bottle only mention about using 5ml in reservoir,help appreciated

Top Bottom