Walks Of A Stoner

• Thread starter Welshwizzard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

damnit, deal.
I'm not a fan, although site fishing for carp in Denver on the fly rod is pretty difficult. I have no desire to catch them, but I envy those fisherpeople who do well at the carpslam event (carpslam.org). The only thing more difficult for me is using 7x tippet in cheesman canyon for those fat bastards. Bonefish would be a trip as well

Bassslam
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Of course i was right.
What made ya change ur mind?
Well. Closer looking at the pics in my phone. And the fact that I had just ate a mega dose of Psilocybe Cubensis and was waiting for it kick in when this all went down. My powers of observation may have been a bit skewed.
Or I was just wrong.

Your pick.

Lol

G gnome

G gnome

Well. Closer looking at the pics in my phone. And the fact that I had just ate a mega dose of Psilocybe Cubensis and was waiting for it kick in when this all went down.
ahah! I was gonna suggest ur observations were fueled by mind bending substances but i didnt wanna go too far. I thought u changed ur mind cuz 20 ppl told ya it was a carp.....haha

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
ahah! I was gonna suggest ur observations were fueled by mind bending substances but i didnt wanna go too far. I thought u changed ur mind cuz 20 ppl told ya it was a carp.....haha
Well yeah, that too. Haha.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Bye the way as far as I can conceive the bee made it......... Yeah for bee's.... The great pollinator's ournormal enemy ha ha
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20140502-what-if-bees-went-extinct
;
Where would we be without bees? As far as important species go, they are top of the list. They are critical pollinators: they pollinate 70 of the around 100 crop species that feed 90% of the world. Honey bees are responsible for $30 billion a year in crops.

That’s only the start. We may lose all the plants that bees pollinate, all of the animals that eat those plants and so on up the food chain. Which means a world without bees could struggle to sustain the global human population of 7 billion. Our supermarkets would have half the amount of fruit and vegetables.

That Bee though...

V

Vint604growr

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20140502-what-if-bees-went-extinct
;
Where would we be without bees? As far as important species go, they are top of the list. They are critical pollinators: they pollinate 70 of the around 100 crop species that feed 90% of the world. Honey bees are responsible for $30 billion a year in crops.

That’s only the start. We may lose all the plants that bees pollinate, all of the animals that eat those plants and so on up the food chain. Which means a world without bees could struggle to sustain the global human population of 7 billion. Our supermarkets would have half the amount of fruit and vegetables.

That Bee though...
Yeah but my bee was the Edmund Hilary of bees ...... Hands up for bee's he ha

Top Bottom