Walks Of A Stoner

• Thread starter Welshwizzard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Someone should have told mr. greenboots that he needs to pull his fucking pants up.

Too soon?

Seriously though, that is some sobering shit right there. This would be at the top of my fuckit list, the opposite of my bucket list. I wish I was witty enough to have thought that myself.

edit- fuckin edit button

Underthesun

Underthesun

Ol' Greenboots got a little couch locked up at 26k.

Who wants to summit Long Eagle Peak in the Indian Peaks Wilderness? It's only 12k or so, lol.

Underthesun

Underthesun

The backside doesn't look much better, I'll take the shuttle on this one too. Fun to fish below it. Caught 12" brook trout all day there, saw some monsters swimming around. Its a 8 mile one way hike in from the Grand Lake side, pretty moderate. Or you can get there from Brainard Lake but have to cross the divide once there, and again on the way back. Overnighting it is best.

Then there was this guy. He wanted to lick my piss. Big guy, pretty scary for a goat when they won't stop following you around lowering heads.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

The backside doesn't look much better, I'll take the shuttle on this one too. Fun to fish below it. Caught 12" brook trout all day there, saw some monsters swimming around. Its a 8 mile one way hike in from the Grand Lake side, pretty moderate. Or you can get there from Brainard Lake but have to cross the divide once there, and again on the way back. Overnighting it is best.

View attachment 599332

Then there was this guy. He wanted to lick my piss. Big guy, pretty scary for a goat when they won't stop following you around lowering heads.
View attachment 599333
That's a weird looking albino bear.

edit: Brookie's are fun to catch no matter the size. Kind of like boobies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom