Wanna try sieving your trichomes? dry sift screens from wallymart (paint strainers), very economically priced.

• Thread starter IamN2pot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

IamN2pot

I know, there isn't any quality comparison between these screens and a set of large, quality, aluminum framed silk screens, but neither is the price. I've been sieving (dry sifting) for decades on the big screens, but love these frickin paint strainers. I originally found them on Amazon, but not all the micron sizes are listed there and they are about a buck each more than on Wally. ...oh, and free shipping on them.
Anyway, if you want to try making some of your own hash, and don't have hundreds of $$$ to invest in large screens, these work wonderfully! Shaking that trim or buds around inside the strainer to knock off those tricomes. For those of you who combust (smoke), I'm making full melt from my first sift/shake hash with just the 200 micron strainer. Add a 55 micron to sieve out the smaller and broken trichomes and you can make yourself something very, very special. If you prefer to press fresh rosin from your drysift, it works great for that as well!
https://www.walmart.com/ip/5-Gallon...int-Biodiesel-WVO-WMO-Vegetable-Oil/299486306 and at

I recently made some fresh rosin using my 200micron 'paint strainer' and some of my old and seedy Finnish Frost flowers pressed through a 25micron bag. Pictures below. YUM!!!
Hope this helps, N2

Wanna try sieving your trichomes dry sift screens from wallymart paint strainers very economic

Wanna try sieving your trichomes dry sift screens from wallymart paint strainers very economic 2

Wanna try sieving your trichomes dry sift screens from wallymart paint strainers very economic 3

Wanna try sieving your trichomes dry sift screens from wallymart paint strainers very economic 4

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I know, there isn't any quality comparison between these screens and a set of large, quality, aluminum framed silk screens, but neither is the price. I've been sieving (dry sifting) for decades on the big screens, but love these frickin paint strainers. I originally found them on Amazon, but not all the micron sizes are listed there and they are about a buck each more than on Wally. ...oh, and free shipping on them.
Anyway, if you want to try making some of your own hash, and don't have hundreds of $$$ to invest in large screens, these work wonderfully! Shaking that trim or buds around inside the strainer to knock off those tricomes. For those of you who combust (smoke), I'm making full melt from my first sift/shake hash with just the 200 micron strainer. Add a 55 micron to sieve out the smaller and broken trichomes and you can make yourself something very, very special. If you prefer to press fresh rosin from your drysift, it works great for that as well!
https://www.walmart.com/ip/5-Gallon...int-Biodiesel-WVO-WMO-Vegetable-Oil/299486306 and at

I recently made some fresh rosin using my 200micron 'paint strainer' and some of my old and seedy Finnish Frost flowers pressed through a 25micron bag. Pictures below. YUM!!!
Hope this helps, N2

View attachment 1310593

View attachment 1310594
View attachment 1310595
View attachment 1310596
Damn, thats awesome. I saw these recently when looking for new screens but wasnt sure if theyd work. I honestly thought they were some kind of painting canvas. 🤣🤣 yep, you can laugh at my stupid ass🤣

Top Bottom