want to be sure if any thing is wrong ?

• Thread starter Simba1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Simba1

Simba1

Hi boys and girls,
I want to make sure is going goodvand as plan ,
I will be glad to hear all bad and goods,Any tip or sugestion I will be very appreciated,one love all.

Want to be sure if any thing is wrong
Want to be sure if any thing is wrong 2
Want to be sure if any thing is wrong 3
Want to be sure if any thing is wrong 4
Dino70

Dino70

That was from befor , after I bought the anti insect and sprayed on them it stoped
You had bugs. Let them dry out before next water especially when there young you want them to build roots other than that looks good one looked bent over stake him up

Dino70

Dino70

yep found something wrong/// not ready to smoke hahaahah
Try avoid insecticide if possible figure where you got the bugs from that early into a grow should be easy to figure it out that young of plants just sticky strips and figure out the source only use insecticide if last resort just from past experience usually there brought into the grow dirt,clones what not in over 20+ years 2 bug infestations if you get on it before gets out of hand also for mild infestations use a little sunlight dish soap in spray bottle works good not so harmful

Simba1

Simba1

You had bugs. Let them dry out before next water especially when there young you want them to build roots other than that looks good one looked bent over stake him up
Tnx for your reply , I will .

Simba1

Simba1

Try avoid insecticide if possible figure where you got the bugs from that early into a grow should be easy to figure it out that young of plants just sticky strips and figure out the source only use insecticide if last resort just from past experience usually there brought into the grow dirt,clones what not in over 20+ years 2 bug infestations if you get on it before gets out of hand also for mild infestations use a little sunlight dish soap in spray bottle works good not so harmful
Tnx for info ,appreciated ,one love.

Top Bottom