Want to grow a tree!

• Thread starter mr.tortoise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mr.tortoise

Just wonderning what strains everyone who grows big trees would recommend? Looking for something that is easy to get seeds of? (sorry don't know acronyms well so if it isn't to much trouble for fullnames that would be great). Quality is very important. Would like to keep flower time around 10 weeks.

Now about my setup:

How ever long the flower time is that is how long I have to root and veg the plant before flower. I.e. ten week strain gives me ten weeks to root and veg the plant before flower. Any input would be greatly appreciate. Room is 10 x 10 was plannign 4 trees, have 10 foot ceilings, veg with two 400w MH, flower 9 x 600 hps.

T

Tron

"How ever long the flower time is that is how long I have to root and veg the plant before flower. I.e. ten week strain gives me ten weeks to root and veg the plant before flower"

Explain why you have exactly the same time to veg as flower... Is it because you are not keeping a mother, and just cloning before flower to save room???

Do you already have those 9 600's???

Are you keeping it 4 plants for a reason???

M

mr.tortoise

I could keep a mother, just figured with a very long time between needing cuttings and growing huge trees, getting cutting from the plants going into flower would be easy. I could veg longer by taking the cuttings earlier. If veg time is too long then, say I only needed 7 weeks to veg, I would keep a mom. I am very limited in plants, so less plants is actually better. Yes I have the 600's. Just warming up as I would really like to grow a massive tree! Heard on here about a 6 diameter by 6 foot tall tree which I think would be fun but I have never done it before so thought I would start off a little smaller. Looking at running something very similar to mrdizzle. Just looking for a strain that would be able to accomplish this task.

Cheers

Latest posts

Top Bottom