wanting to go back to autos with photos just starting

• Thread starter dean1963
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dean1963

it's only been 17 days since my super og kush has been in soil, but already regretting going photos.
I ordered another $280 worth of purple kush autos and should be here tomorrow. Most of the reason i'm growing is for the hobby part of it, something to do after work.
I'm an old broken down drywaller and only work until noon or so and wanted something to do for the rest of the day.
I'll see this batch of photos thru til the end, but was wondering if i could start the autos in a few days in the only room i have. my math says the photos would be in 18/6 for about 95-105 days if i let the autos finish and i don't know if my grow shed could handle that much vegging for super og kush photos.
Any idea what would happen if i finished the autos under 12/12 for the last 2-3 weeks?

D

dean1963

i swear to the god of pot growers that i did search here before i posted.
but now i signed in again i see the exact thread i was looking for.

can i delete this useless post?

Heywood

Heywood

i swear to the god of pot growers that i did search here before i posted.
but now i signed in again i see the exact thread i was looking for.

can i delete this useless post?

You can message @logic or @1diesel1 or @Moshmen or @Aqua Man to delete the thread for you.

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

it's only been 17 days since my super og kush has been in soil, but already regretting going photos.
I ordered another $280 worth of purple kush autos and should be here tomorrow. Most of the reason i'm growing is for the hobby part of it, something to do after work.
I'm an old broken down drywaller and only work until noon or so and wanted something to do for the rest of the day.
I'll see this batch of photos thru til the end, but was wondering if i could start the autos in a few days in the only room i have. my math says the photos would be in 18/6 for about 95-105 days if i let the autos finish and i don't know if my grow shed could handle that much vegging for super og kush photos.
Any idea what would happen if i finished the autos under 12/12 for the last 2-3 weeks?
I was thinking about this idea while my photosynthesis get big enough I want to start a couple of auto flowers to catch up before switching to bloom I thinking it will work autos will just finish before my photoperiods

E

Edubz

What do you mean you regret going "photos"

What else was your choice and why is the other choice better then the "photos"

What is a "photo"

What is $280 worth of "autos"?

D

dean1963

photoperiod plants start to flower when you change the light cycle whereas autoflower flowers within a few weeks regardless of light cycle.
if i run autos i can stagger them by a week or so and always be doing something with them and never change light cycle.
with photos i'd have to go 12/12 and couldn't start anything else until their done.
i only have 1 room

E

Edubz

photoperiod plants start to flower when you change the light cycle whereas autoflower flowers within a few weeks regardless of light cycle.
if i run autos i can stagger them by a week or so and always be doing something with them and never change light cycle.
with photos i'd have to go 12/12 and couldn't start anything else until their done.
i only have 1 room
I thought the light cycle was supposed to be 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness?

Also, which of the these methods grow the most potent weed? It seems like your trying to do some mad scientist stuff I don't know about.

Me I just want to grow 1 pound of potent stuff

D

dean1963

I thought the light cycle was supposed to be 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness?

Also, which of the these methods grow the most potent weed? It seems like your trying to do some mad scientist stuff I don't know about.

Me I just want to grow 1 pound of potent stuff
i suggest you spend several hours on the internet researching basic pot growing.
we all start from zero no matter what we do, but, seriously, read,read and read some more.
what i'm doing is just basic no nothing newb shit.
and i am a no nothing newb, hence the questions

Top Bottom