Warehouse Bust

• Thread starter amstercal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

amstercal

Is it just me or does it seem like even the reporter and cop would rather give tours and hang out than tear it down?

deacon1503

deacon1503

Thats a serious op right there. Hope it wasnt a fellow Farmer. Big ups to the grower though, nice place! I wish him luck.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Wow! That was a sick as op. Look at all those 12 blub t5!!!! OMG!

The flowering plants looked great too. Man what a huge lose.

A

amstercal

Yeah, maybe it is $130k in weed, but how much in equipment? Serious rooms.

Also, did you notice they keep bring up the business license? Interesting because I've heard people who own dispensaries in that city say that they pay regular "fines" for being in violation because dispensaries are banned, but they are not actually shut down. I wonder if they just want their permit money. Santa Ana could use it.

J

Jsän

that poor reporter was going to have a heart attack.

You see his jaw twitching at the sight of all those buds!

..im going to go cry now.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Hideous that a large part of society is shocked and afraid of a beautiful operation like that. The truth won't be held back forever, and someday grows like this will be respected. Best of luck to the People involved.

I

ibTheMan

wow that was a nice set up, fuckn narc bitchs, know what im sayn?
i dont know Cali laws but y was it illegal ?

A

amstercal

There is currently no city in Orange County that doesn't have a ban or moritorium or some other injunction on dispensaries. Santa Ana has an outright ban. Also, did you hear, their business license wasn't current. :-)

J

JAHGYDI

im sure they finish those plants and sell the buds. crooked cops.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
haha that reporter looks like the biggest creeper...lol definitely stoned to the max..

S

swisscheese

LOL all the alarms and nobody responded!!! And nobody got caught!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
They will, though. Someone's been paying the rent on that place.
wow that was a nice set up, fuckn narc bitchs, know what im sayn?
i dont know Cali laws but y was it illegal ?
WAAAYY too much, too many plants being grown in a single location.

That was a beautiful operation.

Illmind

Illmind

anon tip lol. didn't know they break into warehouses from anonymous heresay. those alarms can be moded so when theres a breach ur cell gets a txt saying which sensor went off and why or sometime battery is low and needs changed. u sure as fuck don't have it alert the pos lol. dude prolly rolled up ready for war and seen the big production and was like fuck!!!!! btw ill setup was like 50 8 bulb badboys veggin them sick. seen a few kushes too. paying rent doesn't make em guilty a good lawyer would get that tossed out.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Yellow journalism is alive and well. If it bleeds it leads!

What a bunch of cock suckers to disrespect and vilify such a beautiful operation.

I hope that douche bag reporter had an allergic reaction and spent all night nauseous and itchy.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Very nice set up! Can u imagine watching the news and some reporter walking thru your garden.. Having it on National TV, like show N tell.. wow.

hiboy

hiboy

Very nice layout. Def. an experienced grower there. What a loss. Back to the books]
hiboy

Top Bottom