Warning ! Do Not buy from The Genetics Depot !

• Thread starter morugawelder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
morugawelder

morugawelder

Hello my friends , I just want to get this out there before it happens to anyone else .
I ordered $ 550.00 worth of beans , 2 compound genetics , and 1 seed junky ,
Well needless to say its been 10 days , took 7 days and a boat load of e-mails and messages on his bean site .
He finally answered me ( beside how to pay as soon as I ordered ) Cashapp .

He made excuse he had family issues , I said I get it , but 550 .00 AND NO REPLIES isn't good business .
well I've got him to answer me once last night after a lengthy e-mail I sent , been 11 days , said I was harassing him and he had to feed his kids and work in the morning .

I said yeah I'm 58 raised 4 kids by myself been in the factory 39 yrs. and had to get up at 4 myself .
well he wouldn't answer back , now his site says Going out of buisness , IMAGINE THAT !

Yes I should of known better , so I put asked about him on I.G. last night and right off the bat 2 peeps said scammer no good .

So I have to swallow a tough pill , sad people out there in our community doing this .
DO ME A FAVOR AND SPREAD THE WORD ! Lets keep this from happening again !
thanks , frank

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
Hello my friends , I just want to get this out there before it happens to anyone else .
I ordered $ 550.00 worth of beans , 2 compound genetics , and 1 seed junky ,
Well needless to say its been 10 days , took 7 days and a boat load of e-mails and messages on his bean site .
He finally answered me ( beside how to pay as soon as I ordered ) Cashapp .

He made excuse he had family issues , I said I get it , but 550 .00 AND NO REPLIES isn't good business .
well I've got him to answer me once last night after a lengthy e-mail I sent , been 11 days , said I was harassing him and he had to feed his kids and work in the morning .

I said yeah I'm 58 raised 4 kids by myself been in the factory 39 yrs. and had to get up at 4 myself .
well he wouldn't answer back , now his site says Going out of buisness , IMAGINE THAT !

Yes I should of known better , so I put asked about him on I.G. last night and right off the bat 2 peeps said scammer no good .

So I have to swallow a tough pill , sad people out there in our community doing this .
DO ME A FAVOR AND SPREAD THE WORD ! Lets keep this from happening again !
thanks , frank
hembra is legit, mutual harvest is legit, dagga is legit. herbies. attitude. here OF COURSE RIGHT HERE ON THC FORUM seed bank it says store..., strainly i can hook you up with this company epuc gear and give a donation to forum if you get.
WhatsApp Image 2021 04 29 at 11644 PM

Top Bottom