WARNING! Fake weed not so good!

• Thread starter mtn plot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Misterdirt

Misterdirt

I'm glad you're still with the living, MP.

I've always been suspicious of 'new drugs' and pharmaceuticals, and I've always been thankful that weed is 'my drug,' and not some other god-awful shit.

H

HappyGrower

if i had ever tryed legal herbal smoke (k-3).i said no just the real stuff for the last thirty years.He told me it was better than anything he had ever had,and the best part was it was legal

There was a big writeup in my local newspaper about this stuff. It stated that people have died gotten very sick from smoking that (k-3). Strange that the people that make the K-3 don't know what the active ingredients are in their own product. Thats Ok, I'll stick with the real stuff. Legal or not.

Happy Grower :rollj:

mtn plot

mtn plot

Me two bro. never again will anything other than the real deal touch my lips!

mtn plot

mtn plot

I just wanted to let all you good folks know my man is back in intensive care! the outcome isnt looking good for him or us.please keep us in your thoughts especially his children they are all very devastated.

thanks for all the support

Z

zoeronerer

so op how long have u been a trole for ...?

do u always write &%$@ like this and people yeah they do they fall for it nice try trolio englacias

pix or it didnt happen ........

i have seen hundreds of people smoke that shit ....

im not saying u should but its been on the market for a long time ......

the rrock

the rrock

Do u always write &%$@ like this and people yeah they do they fall for it nice try trolio englacias

I have seen hundreds of people smoke that shit ....

Im not saying u should but its been on the market for a long time ......

wow

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

do u always write &%$@ like this and people yeah they do they fall for it nice try trolio englacias

i have seen hundreds of people smoke that shit ....

im not saying u should but its been on the market for a long time ......

Who the hell are you talking about? If your calling BS on the whole story than just say so.

Pix or it didnt happen? what the hell does that mean? His wife should have pics of him getting loaded in the ambulance? or maybe copies of the hospital bill would do?

I have seen hundreds of people eat nuts too but my grandma gets a slight amount and she's near death, thats why he said it was an alergic reaction.

I've seen plenty of people smoke legal herbs too and have seen more than one freak the fuck out. Girls who swear they are getting raped and shit and they were simply sitting on the couch trippin. I'm sorry but gettin high aint worth dieing. :weed-sign:

Good luck w/ your karma bro.

mtn plot

mtn plot

Zoe you got some nerv! my husband is fighting for his life,and you have to make ignorant comments like that?
theres enuff hurt already from this not needing help from the likes of you.
I was just asking people to keep him in there thoughts,but thank you for being a jackass.
Now go put your bink back in your mouth,and get your mum to change your pullup before i bend you over my knee,and spank your bottom!

420Gator

420Gator

hey thanks so much for this post. ive experienced this a couple times when i lived down south and good bud is hard to find. im still young but it felt exactly the same almost to the point i never wanted to smoke again. i bet it was this fake shit and not real weed

devious d

devious d

after the uk hemp fair my mate had bought some salvia from one of the stalls selling legal highs, i had a pipe of it when i got home, shocked the f... out of me that it was legal,ive done hullucigens years ago,but this you had no control and its legal and weeds back up to a class b ?? legal highs, stick to the real deal.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I hear you on the salvia - I watched 2 grown men laugh uncontrollably at a ceiling fan - looked like they were in severe pain - it was freaky as fuck

this sure wouldn't be the first time that a legal product had some sort of bad side effect for a certain number of the population - we have all seen the drug adds...

in any case I can see being skeptical, but shit Zoe THAT takes cynical to a whole new level and trust me I KNOWS cynicism

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

that shit is just bad news

I know some teens around my way that fuck with that k-2 because it is legal to buy. They have all reported seizures, blackouts, and just insane shit. Also, one of their parents works for a place that produces the shit and it is not even the herbs that get you high. They spray some synthetic bullshit on it. NASTY! I have never fucked with it. Homegrown, nuff said...

-nuggz

Z

zoeronerer

i just dont believe you ....

its a synthetic thc molicule that is not covered by the analog act ...."designer drug"

its super common ... i have seen hundreds of people smoke that shit .. and for all i know u work for wizard weed .....

its a good product for people who are in the military or drug tested ... sounds like your not sure what caused his reaction .... im gonna read this a little better but im sticking with my first post ....

Z

zoeronerer

ok so what was in the toxicoligy report ? what chemical ? what caused the coma? what other complications is he having ...? heart trouble ? hmmm

becasue to my knowledge it cant be tested for ...and the doctor saying that it was from said chemical is speculation on his part ....

really it sounds like you could have had another medical complication or an alergic reaction during dinner to something you ate just as easy....

mostly i guess i just have a problem with the story as far as the doc saying it was cause by this unknown un testable chemical ...

here is why its important ..... for all u know you are alergic to an ingridient in dinner lets say sesame oil ... if u think its the k2 or you have another med problem and its not the k2 but a symptom of something else .. well thats trouble .. is he takin paxil or any meds like that is there any other meds he is on?

u c what im saying .. and lemme quote someone high up on this website from a pm "this is the internet dude i dont believe any of this "

ok yeah im a child now what chemical was that in the blood test again ???? tell me that or im not buying it ...

look if your not telling an urban legend i feel sorry for him but u need to look into this more .... my only point

F

fuzzy

Something similiar happened to me about 3 yrs ago.I went fishing 1 day,took my glass pipe and a nug.Fished for awhile,went home,ate dinner,and started having bad chest pains.My girlfriend made me go to the hospital about 11:00 pm that night.Got there,the nurses asked if i was allergic to anything,i said"i dont think so",.They hit me with Morphine, and i never felt so much Pain in my life.It burned like someone sticking hot rods in my arms.It gave me a heart attack and put me in a coma for 4 days.My memory is still not good,nor my spelling.When i woke up,i didnt know who my girlfriend of 7yrs was,but i knew who my Ex was.Yeah,Not good.I was allergic to the Morphine.I was 39 at the time.And i think i was just having bad indegestion Still.Anyway,if this is Real,I sure hope he gets Better! Peace,fuzzy

B

bastard_x

Thanks for the warning mtn plot hope you fully recover. Mental note.. dont smoke anything called k .

Top Bottom