Was just fooling around and threw some seeds in pots in June and now, wow.

• Thread starter radrichie61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
radrichie61

radrichie61

I like the title says that I have posted numerous times on here this summer, I’m just a guy threw some seasonal couple pipes and finally put them in the ground learning and having fun along the way and I ended up with some plans and I think we’re pretty darn good. Not anything like the ones also, but from my first try at learning on the go I’m really proud! Here you go.
Was just fooling around and threw some seeds in pots in june and now wow
Was just fooling around and threw some seeds in pots in june and now wow 2
Was just fooling around and threw some seeds in pots in june and now wow 3
Was just fooling around and threw some seeds in pots in june and now wow 4
Was just fooling around and threw some seeds in pots in june and now wow 5
Was just fooling around and threw some seeds in pots in june and now wow 6
Was just fooling around and threw some seeds in pots in june and now wow 7
Was just fooling around and threw some seeds in pots in june and now wow 8
Was just fooling around and threw some seeds in pots in june and now wow 9
Was just fooling around and threw some seeds in pots in june and now wow 10
Was just fooling around and threw some seeds in pots in june and now wow 11
Was just fooling around and threw some seeds in pots in june and now wow 12
Was just fooling around and threw some seeds in pots in june and now wow 13

Last edited:
radrichie61

radrichie61

OMG, I was so tired from work last night that I completely blew this post. Hell, I don’t know what I was trying to say except I am a first timer and proud, stay safe especially here on the east coast!

TomH

TomH

Looks nice, I know that feeling. When you look at your plant(s) and think ... damn those look nice!
Keep up the good work and let's hear how it smokes when the cure is in.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

OMG, I was so tired from work last night that I completely blew this post. Hell, I don’t know what I was trying to say except I am a first timer and proud, stay safe especially here on the east coast!

I'm glad I'm not the only one whose brain had a minor aneurysm trying to decipher your OP :)

radrichie61

radrichie61

Looks nice, I know that feeling. When you look at your plant(s) and think ... damn those look nice!
Keep up the good work and let's hear how it smokes when the cure is in.
Gonna need help with that. Trimmed one lower bud that was buried under canopy and lord it took forever to trim that. 15 minutes or so for a very small bud. Need to know when they are ready for the jar. The only thing I have read is when the stem snaps, they are dry but stem is not snapping. That seems like a very haphazard way of judging completion of dry. I have hygrometers for mr drying area but need to know when they are ready for the mason jar.
TIA,

Rich

BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines

Gonna need help with that. Trimmed one lower bud that was buried under canopy and lord it took forever to trim that. 15 minutes or so for a very small bud. Need to know when they are ready for the jar. The only thing I have read is when the stem snaps, they are dry but stem is not snapping. That seems like a very haphazard way of judging completion of dry. I have hygrometers for mr drying area but need to know when they are ready for the mason jar.
TIA,

Rich
This is the guide I used, I think it’s one of the best written guides on drying and curing.

https://www.growweedeasy.com/drying-curing

Latest posts

Top Bottom