Washington seed bank Wonka Series?

• Thread starter zeke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

Are these guys legit? They got a bunch of Loompa gear. What's the story? Are these guys associated? Their offerings are similar to your upcoming releases. Seed testers gone rogue?

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery,lol.

tweedy

tweedy

I fail to see where they are using any Loompa genetics. I just saw Snowdog crosses from what I could pull up. PM a link?

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Im not sure whats up with these guys but i dont think thats loompas gear,they seem to have a few breeders gear but dont specifically state that,its like they just copied everything.

Does seem awfully familiar strainwise to some things available here,will probably see a bunch of these type breeders popping up in colorado and washington very soon.

zeke

zeke

I read a little further and figured out its AlphaKronic genetics. Sorry no link but its easy enough to google. They use snow dawg on everything. If they are not working together then they are straight up copying or even preemptively releasing bxs out to the third gen. I'm not sure what you call that. Of course it's not selected from 10000 plants and is more than likely from a tent of some sort, but still.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery,lol.

That's a nice way of putting it.
It seems to be very commonplace right now .
We at Loompa would ask that you please verify with us the authenticity of the genetics you are buying . If there is any doubt go with your gut and wait for the real thing.

powerplant

powerplant

I read a little further and figured out its AlphaKronic genetics. Sorry no link but its easy enough to google. They use snow dawg on everything. If they are not working together then they are straight up copying or even preemptively releasing bxs out to the third gen. I'm not sure what you call that. Of course it's not selected from 10000 plants and is more than likely from a tent of some sort, but still.

AlphaKronic has been around and has been breeding with the Snowdog for years...I don't see were he's "copying" anyones recipe.

rawman

rawman

Ya I don't see any copying he works with space queen though I'm guessing that's where the wonka line is gOing to be involved. It's a fruity strain very comparable flavors to lines of wonka candy, or even sweet tarts is what I thought.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

They have that sin city stuff too

Does seem like they are using others names to sell seeds

powerplant

powerplant

Then again after a quick search he does have a urkle strain named "Oompa Loompa" @zeke might be right there maybe a little name jacking going on lol

@mastacheeser He had his Sin City line before Sin City Seeds came on the scene.

Last edited:
zeke

zeke

Naming your strains another breeders name and including that other breeders gear in your own is sort of copying in my view. More akin to shameless seed hackery I suppose. Everyone is working with other people's gear I know, its the lack of recognition that is shady. If you use someone else's stuff at least reference the fact in your seed description. Or else you get the Carl Bomb!

powerplant

powerplant

Naming your strains another breeders name and including that other breeders gear in your own is sort of copying in my view. More akin to shameless seed hackery I suppose. Everyone is working with other people's gear I know, its the lack of recognition that is shady. If you use someone else's stuff at least reference the fact in your seed description. Or else you get the Carl Bomb!

Where is Loompa's gear at on the link posted? I don't see it

zeke

zeke

I don't know about any links . Look at AlphaKronic website. It's pretty clear. Unless he just likes Charlie and the chocolate factory, lives in a cave and has a strain with a similar name to Snowdog. I could be wrong. Just seemed like this stuff on paper is the same.

southstreets

southstreets

Alpha been in the seed game longer then loompa.. Infact he use to sell seeds on this very site lol.. Been using the snow dawg and space queen in his crosses for yrs now... No copying going on just another breeder doing beans..

powerplant

powerplant

I don't know about any links . Look at AlphaKronic website. It's pretty clear. Unless he just likes Charlie and the chocolate factory, lives in a cave and has a strain with a similar name to Snowdog. I could be wrong. Just seemed like this stuff on paper is the same.

Not the same buddy....his wonka line and Snozzberry has been around since at least 2011

Top Bottom